• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello! (Looking for RP partners)

Perchance2Dream

Hi everyone! I just joined the community today and I'm currently looking for someone to rp with.

For a small introduction: I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer (6 years as of now), I'm a huge fan of romantic plotlines, though I also enjoy dramas as well. I strictly rp with my own characters, but I'm fine with them interacting with fandom characters, as well as other original characters.

Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll introduce you to the characters I often use for rp-ing!

Along with roleplaying, I'm also very talkative and will chat on the side.

I'm very open with plots so if you have any ideas, please tell me!

[QUOTE="Dr Dovahkiin Church]I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
Nice to hear!

I only rp with my own ocs, though I'm willing to rp with fandom rp-ers and other ocs.

What do you have in mind?

Yeah, I only do OCs unless if find a really good canon one. (and there aren't many of those.)

So I'm mainly fandom, but I also love fantasy and sci-fi.

My fandoms are:

Rvb

Elder Scrolls

Inheritance Cycle

I love anything with dragons, basically. I've got a few ideas, but I want to see if you are interested in any of this first.

[QUOTE="Dr Dovahkiin Church]Yeah, I only do OCs unless if find a really good canon one. (and there aren't many of those.)
So I'm mainly fandom, but I also love fantasy and sci-fi.

My fandoms are:

Rvb

Elder Scrolls

Inheritance Cycle

I love anything with dragons, basically. I've got a few ideas, but I want to see if you are interested in any of this first.

[/QUOTE]
Ehh maybe not too much of my style I'm afraid.

All my ocs tend to go from either their canon setting in the 1600s Salem, or modern city. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those fandoms, nor am I interested in dragons ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back