Hello, just started and new!

Xatai

Hi there. I've been roleplaying for a long time, since about '09. I enjoy a wide variety of roleplays, and generally post para. I'm not really one for using main characters, but I love creating my own OCs.

Here's a list of the roleplays/themes I enjoy doing and I hope to get back into them soon!
Fairy Tail - Lorelai the Water Dragon Slayer
Final Fantasy - Taia, daughter of Squall and Rinoa and current Sorceress (FFVIII)
Kingdom Hearts - Xatai
Fallout (NV and 4 Mostly) Scarlett, Mercenary-Minutemen (Fallout 4)
South Park - The New Kid, Taylor.
Destiny (1 and 2) Hunter nicknamed Zombie.
Disney - Belle
Medieval - Ranger, named Reika.
Fantasy - Vampire, named Rose Thorne
Modern Supernatural
Superhero

Last edited:
Welcome! Looks like you're just about as green as I am.

Would love to do something Fallout oriented if you're ever interested!

Welcome! Looks like you're just about as green as I am.

Would love to do something Fallout oriented if you're ever interested!
Yep, pretty much ^^;

I would definitely like that! I had a good character running for awhile for both New Vegas, and one for 4 for awhile, but i'm afraid it's been a long time since I actually roleplayed them.

No rush! I'm also needing to post some details about my version of the Courier. I figure corresponding over this will be a lot easier once we're able to PM.

No rush! I'm also needing to post some details about my version of the Courier. I figure corresponding over this will be a lot easier once we're able to PM.
Yeah ^^ I understand the extra security stuff of this site. Hoping we get the feature soon!

I did use to Roleplay on Gaiaonline, and a bit on IMVU, but it seems like it's seen better days :/

Yeah, seems like a lot of the older places are starting to become a little obsolete. I was also on Gaiaonline at one point, but that was probably 4 or 5 years ago and I didn't do all that much on it. Hopefully this community will prove a new and better beginning for the both of us. :)

Yeah, seems like a lot of the older places are starting to become a little obsolete. I was also on Gaiaonline at one point, but that was probably 4 or 5 years ago and I didn't do all that much on it. Hopefully this community will prove a new and better beginning for the both of us. :)
I hope so ^^ I occasionally hop on Gaia, but I cant seem to get into it for roleplay anymore.

I've had those same symptoms from previous websites I roleplayed unfortunately. Mostly because people are going away on them, in my case. :(

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

I've had those same symptoms from previous websites I roleplayed unfortunately. Mostly because people are going away on them, in my case. :(
Yeah, I feel like that's sort of my case as well, sadly :(

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thanks ^^ Nice to meet you, too! I will definitely look into it to see what I can find ^^ thanks and will do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back