Hello Internet!

Insane

I N S A N E
Hello!

Salutations!

I am, as my username states, endless night! Feels free to call me end, or endless, or night, or whatever you feel like calling me. I'm not too picky about it.

Just uh... As long as it's not offensive, rude, or degrading :)

so I guess I'm supposed to talk about me? Well I'm 15, like some anime, love to roleplay, am a nerd...

Yeah that's about it... So... I don't k ow what else to put...

I guess if you want to rp with me just say! I'm down for just about anything so don't be afraid to ask :)

Oh yes, and I love to play the bad guy >;)

Hehehe

Welcome to RpNation.  We have lots of great games here, including a couple of Robotech games of mine that I'm currently recruiting for.  One is set as a ground pounder game in the old RDF era, and the second is a deep space game with the REF.  Both have had some people drop out due to personal issues, and I'm short handed and trying to keep them alive.  I like showing newcomers the setting and system, so if you are new to both, that is not a problem for me.  If you like giant robot sci-fi, action and adventure, let me know and I'll be able to set you up with no problems.

Welcome Endless! 

Most people here are nice. Their is a section for 1x1 Roleplays but also group. Hopefully I run into you some time! Happy RPing!

:x Yellow Swan

Welcome to RpNation.  We have lots of great games here, including a couple of Robotech games of mine that I'm currently recruiting for.  One is set as a ground pounder game in the old RDF era, and the second is a deep space game with the REF.  Both have had some people drop out due to personal issues, and I'm short handed and trying to keep them alive.  I like showing newcomers the setting and system, so if you are new to both, that is not a problem for me.  If you like giant robot sci-fi, action and adventure, let me know and I'll be able to set you up with no problems.

Thank you! Your roleplay actually sounds really interesting and I would be glad to try one of them! I'm sure, of this is like other sites, there is some sort of overview for the games. So of there is I'd love to take a look and possibly sign up for it! Would you mind setting me up with a link to the two?

Welcome Endless! 

Most people here are nice. Their is a section for 1x1 Roleplays but also group. Hopefully I run into you some time! Happy RPing!

:x Yellow Swan

Thank you! And that's good to know, the last site I was apart of had some rude staff... Thanks again! Hope to see you soon :)

Thank you! Your roleplay actually sounds really interesting and I would be glad to try one of them! I'm sure, of this is like other sites, there is some sort of overview for the games. So of there is I'd love to take a look and possibly sign up for it! Would you mind setting me up with a link to the two?

No problem.  Here they are:

And the second one:

The first game is the newest one, having only a couple of pages of IC posting.  The second one has been ongoing for a while, so there will be more background for you to go over.  For both, I have made up characters ahead of time for those without access to the books, so all that you'll need to do as a player is to pick the one you want and copy it over to a new thread with some personal info, once you get the invite to join in. 

Hello, Night. Welcome to the site! *tosses confetti everywhere* What kind of anime do you like? My friend loves anime, and I've been looking for some anime to check out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Night. Welcome to the site! *tosses confetti everywhere* What kind of anime do you like? My friend loves anime, and I've been looking for some anime to check out.

Hello! *Throws hands up evily in confetti. I like Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Ajin, SAO I-II, and black butler :) All of those are great and now I'm trying to find something else to watch xD

Because they keep holding off season 3 of both SAO and Tokyo Ghoul >:( :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back