Hello, I'm Socially Awkward

TheCrowKing

Well...

To start off, I joined this website after the major crash of the original roleplay site I've been on for years (Quotev) after it was taken over by fangirls and scripters. The people I once roleplayed with did something unforgivable and now I carry the scars of their betrayal. Characters now have no backstory, nobody knows them due to the fact we lived in our own private world. For nearly a year I haven't used not a single one and it hurts me ti see all the work I did to create them go ti waste. So, I decided I will try here to find new friends. 

If you've stuck around, I prefer to be called Crow. I'm a heavy descripter, which means I like to write a paragraph or more in a reply. Unfortunately, i don't have any particular fandoms i like, instead creating original characters and plots. 

The need for a dad joke is almost overpowering.  Anyways, hello!  Welcome to RPNation!  I hope you enjoy your stay, and depending on what you like I may have some RPs you could join right off the bat! :OhNoes:

The need for a dad joke is almost overpowering.  Anyways, hello!  Welcome to RPNation!  I hope you enjoy your stay, and depending on what you like I may have some RPs you could join right off the bat! :OhNoes:

A dad joke? I am slightlt confused there. 

To answer you about roleplay topics, as I stated, I enjoy original roleplays compared to fanfiction based ones. I suppose you could say i enjoy sci-fi or fantasy. A few examples of ones I've done would be the typical angel/demon, beast creatures, the "mad scientist"/experiments for the military, secret organizations run underground, afterlife (heaven/hell/anything in between), freakshows, and occassionally i do a twist on slice of life. 

A dad joke? I am slightlt confused there. 

To answer you about roleplay topics, as I stated, I enjoy original roleplays compared to fanfiction based ones. I suppose you could say i enjoy sci-fi or fantasy. A few examples of ones I've done would be the typical angel/demon, beast creatures, the "mad scientist"/experiments for the military, secret organizations run underground, afterlife (heaven/hell/anything in between), freakshows, and occassionally i do a twist on slice of life. 

Your title.  A dad joke response would be, "Hello Socially Awkward, I'm Dad."  :P

Your suggestions make me think that you might fit in among either of these two RP's I'm a part of(Neither of them are fanfiction or fandom, even if one in particular may seem like it.  Both of them are original)  Be warned that most people in the RP tend to respond with somewhere between 1-3 paragraph posts, but the only minimum requirement is one paragraph for each.  If you need any help figuring out what to do, just send me a message or tag me here.  By the way, you can tag by doing '@X' Without the ' marks, and with the X being replaced by the person's name.  Such as like this: @TheCrowKing  Anyways, here are the RPs.

DOWN WITH QUOTEV

(specifically the scripters and fangirls)

my activity there dates back to the 2011 quizazz days. it sucks to watch a website i've clung to for years crumble to waste and get overrun by illiterate preschoolers who only want to toss about one liners about justin beiber the flaming vampire werewolf or make conspiracy theories about the origin of harry style's third tit

@#08 Thanks for the humor, need that lately. But hello, nice to meet you.

@controversial Hey now, I still miss the site and you do as well. And you! When we get the chance we need to get back to planning that roleplay for Jean/Rose and Sid.

@Thalia_Neko Hello^^'

@Windsock I can see this joke is going to be a longtime thing XD

i feel attacked, someone got to the dad joke before me

bUT HI! How're you? Enjoy your stay, it's nice here~~

and you seem cool 

so if you wanna rp

hmu lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back