Hello, I'm new!

Seren Archeron

Hi everyone~:closed eyes open smile:

Since I am mostly free this Summer I decided to take the liberty of getting back into role-playing! I haven't role-played in awhile and I am eager to get back in the swing of things.

I do have some experience with role-playing and have done it for many years. I'm quite flexible with genres whether the role-playing is fantasy or anime/manga based I am down with a n y t h i n g. A bit of romance in the storyline is completely fine by me.

Just a friendly warning: I write stories often so when I role-play my writing is sometimes long and looks like an endless wave after wave of words so I shall try and tame myself :P

Random facts about myself cause why the hell not:
1.)
I love tea. Especially green tea and will often have a cup with me when I write.
2.) I LOVE chocolate. I swear on the stars that I am a chocoholic and proud to be one
3.) Horribly in love with fictional characters to the point where I want to scream in a pillow and roll around in my burrito blanket.
4.) Super obsessed with night time. Everything is quiet, peaceful, and I can enjoy the view of the Moon and Stars
5.) Currently in University finishing up my double degree in Medieval and Ancient Mediterranean Studies!
6.) Did anyone mention mythology? Cause I always had a huge interest in that stuff since I was a little kid.
7.) I often joke that my third home is the ocean because I feel so drawn to it (words cannot describe it). My second home is a library or bookstore.
8.) I read too many books and often have my head in the clouds. But I'm certainly not the only one who does that
9.) My favourite flowers of tulips, especially red tulips. They are so beautiful and simple.
10.) My kind of humour is often described by others as "savage" and "dark". I can't help it!

Hopefully, I didn't scare anyone with my weirdness LOL:kissopeneyes:

Hiya Saren! I also love tea and chocolate xD, so I think we'd get along just fine ^^. It also seems like you'll fit in quite well here in the Nation Of Creation. Don't worry, we're all a little weird here :P

Lemme know if you gots any question 'bout the site, and I'll see ya ;round! ^^

Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon Mod ^^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
It's scaring me how alike we are xD Apart from the favourite flower (mine are daffodils) and what we're studying (criminology), everything else matches xD
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
It's scaring me how alike we are xD Apart from the favourite flower (mine are daffodils) and what we're studying (criminology), everything else matches xD
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^[/QUOTEAhym

Ahh thats great ! Xd Massive kudos for you to study criminology as I am very interested in that field but damn would I suck at it *RIP my soul* Thank you for the heartwarming welcome:angelD:

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thank you very much good friend! Glad to be here :angelD:

Ahh thats great ! Xd Massive kudos for you to study criminology as I am very interested in that field but damn would I suck at it *RIP my soul* Thank you for the heartwarming welcome:angelD:
You're welcome frendido! Yeah, the course has been great, all the criminals I can sink my teeth into o-o
Hope you enjoy yourself, and don't be scared to come say I any time! o/

*Crashes through a wall*
Did someone mention dark humour?

Well, lucky for you, Fandom RPs are really prominent here. Though some of them do get posted on the wrong sections by some magical means.

Anyway, it's great for you to join us delinquents here on RpN, enjoy your stay :D

Users who are viewing this thread