Hello! I'm new (:

Ginga

Life's too short to take seriously.
Hey there! My name's Ginga, or Will, use either depending on if you prefer a screen name or an actual name. (: I'm not only new to the site, but completely and utterly new to the forum format for RP sites, so I'm still blundering my way around XD. I have about a year's worth of roleplaying experience, on B.Net of all places haha. The community there has a few people that are gems, but a lot of it is slowly dying, and some of the people are just bad people to be around lol :P. The format there is vastly different, so there's the reason I'm a tad disoriented with this site haha. But a friend from B.Net told me this was a dope site full of awesome people and great writers, so here I am!

As for myself, I like to think I'm a fairly decent and well-rounded writer, along with being a rather enjoyable person to talk to, and be around. (: I love meeting new people and I am SO open to any advice or tips for the site. Like I said, new xD. Soooo yeah, I look forward to getting to know my way around the site and meeting the people on here, hopefully I'll be able to find an RP I can enjoy and lend my participation to! 

-Ginga/Will

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever is interesting. I know that's vague but I'm comfortable with fantasy and sci-fi the most. Fictional environments are what I'm used to, but I've always wanted to get into more realistic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back