Hello I'm new and I enjoy roleplaying slash pairings!

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Hey my name's Quincy and I enjoy roleplaying popular slash pairings as well as rare and odd...

1) Anime / Manga:

* Fake (Ryo x Dee and JJ x Drake)

* Gravitation (Yuki x Shuichi and Tatsuha x Ryuichi)

* Death Note (L x Light - Post Cannon and Alternate Universe or 'AU' for short)

* Neon Genesis Evangelion (Shinji x Kaworu - AU)

* Attack on Titan (Levi x Eren Jaeger - Cannon and AU)

* Yuri On Ice (Viktor x Yuuri K. - Cannon and AU)

2) Film and Television:

* Buffy the Vampire Slayer (AU male Buffy x Spike and AU male Willow x Tara, though I can also write as the original female characters if you prefer)

* Voltron (Keith x Lance - Cannon and AU)

* Ferris Bueller's Day Off - (Ferris x Cameron)

* Godzilla - The Series (Dr. Nick Tatopoulos x Cameron Winter)

* Stargate x Godzilla (Dr. Daniel Jackson x Dr. Nick Tatopoulous)

* '70's The Professionals (CI5's Bodie x Doyle, UK series)

* '80's Remmington Steele (AU male Laura Holt x "Remmington Steele")

* '80's Crossover - Remmington Steele x Miami Vice ("Remmington Steele" x Sunny Crockett)

* '80's Wiseguy (Vincent Taranova x Sunny Steelegrave)

* Twin Peaks x X-Files Crossover (Dale Cooper x Fox Mulder, Fox is related to Denise Bryson)

* Quantum Leap (Sam x Al, Al's appearance in Blue Velvet is a missing episode. I'll explain if interested)

* Jurassic Park III (Alan Grant x Billy Brennan)

* Jaws x Jurassic Park (Martin Brody x Alan Grant)

* Star Wars (Kylo Ren x General Hux - Cannon and AU, I'd love to write a Spaceballs AU crossover)

* Lord of the Rings (Frodo x Legolas - Cannon and AU)

3) Comics and literature:

* Scott Pilgrim (Scott x Wallace Wells, plus I've been dying to write a Buffy crossover!)

* Archie Comics - also known as TV's Riverdale (Archie x Jugghead)

* Batman Verse (Dick "Nightwing" Grayson x Jason "Red Hood" Todd)

* Interview with the Vampire (Daniel x Armand and many others plus I would again love to infuse Buffy characters)

These are but just a few I am interested in. I am a literate seke (elements of both seme and uke) and tend to write in multiple paragraphs. I look forward to be roleplaying with you soon!~

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Quite the list you've got there! Though you may want to try posting in the Searching For a Partner section, you may have better luck catching fi- uh.. Roleplayers :3

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Quite the list you've got there! Though you may want to try posting in the Searching For a Partner section, you may have better luck catching fi- uh.. Roleplayers :3

Hello Pan, it's beyond a pleasure to meet you!!
Using the "Searching For a Partner" section is a great suggestion!
Hopefully I'll be enjoying a delicious fish fry in no time...er I mean steamy yaoi roleplaying!!!
Your avatar is absolutely adorable!
Thank you for everything,
Quincy

Hello Pan, it's beyond a pleasure to meet you!!
Using the "Searching For a Partner" section is a great suggestion!
Hopefully I'll be enjoying a delicious fish fry in no time...er I mean steamy yaoi roleplaying!!!
Your avatar is absolutely adorable!
Thank you for everything,
Quincy
No problem frendido! If you have any other questions feel free to ask, or just jump over to the site questions area - you never know, someone may have asked what you wanna know!
Aha, thanks :3 Hope to see ya around o7

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Greetings Mechanist,
It is a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for introducing me, you guys have some great snacks!
Peace be with you,
Quincy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back