Hello! I'm Bad, and this is my About Me!

badfool

About me:
- I've been roleplaying since middle school. I just graduated college this month and I'm always trying to expand my writing, challenge myself and create enough realism in a roleplay with strong character dynamic and descriptiveness. Because of this I strive for long term plots!
-I'd like to think I'm pretty friendly and love to have some form of roleplay partner friendship. So chances are I'll say hi from time to time and talk about the plot and what's going on, mostly because it's fun and it gets my creative gears going, and lastly I think the more creative ideas come from OOC conversation.
-I am a multi-paragraph poster. It's very rare for me to only post one paragraph. If it does happen, chances are that it's a scene that is very fast paced and requires a lot of back and forth dialogue. Above all else, quality over quantity is always best. Don't feel that you have to push yourself for the sake of length whatsoever! If we RP, I'm sure we'll fall into a good rhythm and pace :).
-Sometimes I might talk and map out plot. I know some people don't like this or feel that it takes away from the magic and surprise of the RP, but I feel that a strong plot can be pre-planned loosely, especially if it's a serious plot point such as major character death or iffy topics. I love surprises and sometimes surprising a RP partner with a juicy twist, but if it's something I might be iffy about I'll likely bring it up to get the A-OK so I don't bombard you with something you may not be comfortable with.

That's about it! Feel free to check out my page/original threads to see if we'd make a good writing match!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread