Hello! ...I suck at introductions hahaha

Sharkluminati

Oi! Name's Crow
Um hi!

My name's Crow, I'm 25, asexual and transgender (male pronouns)
I've been roleplaying for over ten years, but sadly had to cut ties with my roleplay partner/friend as things between us got bitter.
I really miss roleplays since they were a very big part of my life, they kept me entertained, kept loneliness at bay and provided the much needed distraction in tough situations.

Since I only had that one person to rp with, it's been difficult to find someone to rp with.
Because some people don't "click" with me right away and if I don't feel it, then the roleplay isn't really fun to me.
I'm aware it's not going to be easy to find someone, since I'm trying to find someone who'd be similar to what they were to me. It's a narrow search, but I'm afraid it's the only way I can do this without making someone feel left out ^^;;;

I'm not really sure what to say about myself here, haha...

I have a tumblr over at www.sharkluminati.tumblr.com
And well, let's just get the cat out of the bag;;;
I'm into tickling (non sexually, unless I get super close to someone. That usually takes years so don't count on nsfw stuff with me off the bat) so someone who's also into it would be preferred.
Which I also have a blog for under cawhawhaw.tumblr.com

I really like cartoons and anime and I'm open for new fandoms and suggestions! I
I also have loads of my own ocs as well.

Just a heads up, I'd prefer it if you didn't contact me if you're a straight cis guy. I'm just uncomfortable with it because of past experiences..

I...guess that's all?

Hi again :0;;;

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely have a look around the place ^^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

"NSFW" content is now allowed on RpNation. You should double check our site's rules about erotic and gore content!
Hmmm i don't think it should be an issue if I don't intend to post nsfw? I usually specify in promts that I'd like to keep it clean ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back