Hello I Guess!

ShotOfDepresso

Hi Everyone! Im ShotOfDepresso, But you can call me Shot, Depresso, Deppy, Or just Dep! Im a Semi-lit third person Roleplayer with 2+ years under my belt. I used to role-play primarily on Amino, but now I'm looking to expand my horizons, as I feel as if I've done everything I can on the app. I'm also an aspiring artist, even though I'm not very good, heh. but ill get there! my Das are always open so don't be afraid to pop on in! Au Revoir!

<3

Hello, ShotOfDepresso! What a relatable name, haha. Welcome to RPNation (:!

Hi! Welcome to the site! I have always wanted to roleplay on amino, but this is just as great!
Hi Everyone! Im ShotOfDepresso, But you can call me Shot, Depresso, Deppy, Or just Dep! Im a Semi-lit third person Roleplayer with 2+ years under my belt. I used to role-play primarily on Amino, but now I'm looking to expand my horizons, as I feel as if I've done everything I can on the app. I'm also an aspiring artist, even though I'm not very good, heh. but ill get there! my Das are always open so don't be afraid to pop on in! Au Revoir!

<3

<3

Aye! Pleased to meet you SHOT!
I am FLUFF!

Russian eh?? Just a pointer we can't speak any other language other than English in here, but to be sure.. do review the site rules!
Other than that, you're an interesting person that I hope to build a friendship with!

WELCOME TO RPN!!
Hope you find your stay as a BLESSING!
More than glad to have you here with us!!

Aspiring artist eh? Hope to see some of your work in the near future!

Feel free to contact me anytime!!
SMILE!

[=

Users who are viewing this thread