Hello. I exist.

SomeStranger

Hi! I'd like to keep my real name private, so I probably won't be saying said real name... I'm guessing calling me "Stranger" would be easiest. But who am I to say- I'm not the boss of you!

Aaanyway....

Hi, I'm just some random RP-crazy nerd. I'm addicted to DC Animated, seeing as we don't have comic stores, and tge local book stores don't have them.... And ordering them online, while possible, seems like a bit much- especially since the comics don't even interest me that much.

Yep, I'm that guy. That "fake fan", if you will.....

I have quite a few flaws. Why not talk about that?

I go from one extreme to the other. I try to sound confident, and end up looking arrogant. I try to sound modest, and end up looking like I dislike myself. Which I don't.

I'll be honest, I am always arrogant on the inside.

..... Also, I have Aspergers. Pardon me if one second I know what's happening, and the second, I act like I just walked in. If I do, bringing me up to speed could help.... But you don't have to.

I should stop rambling now, I have talked enough.

Don't worry about rambling or anything.

Hope you enjoy your time here, its fun.

I'm DarkDestinySoul, though I suppose that is easy to see from the bar on the left. :P

That self description sounds like me, only instead of being arrogant, I'm on the other end of the spectrum, lol. ;-; And, I don't really know what DC Animated is, if you'll forgive me.

Hello fellow Stranger!

I take it, you're new here, old elsewhere?

If so, where'd you come from, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm new here also :)

SomeStranger said:
Hi! I'd like to keep my real name private, so I probably won't be saying said real name... I'm guessing calling me "Stranger" would be easiest. But who am I to say- I'm not the boss of you!
Aaanyway....

Hi, I'm just some random RP-crazy nerd. I'm addicted to DC Animated, seeing as we don't have comic stores, and tge local book stores don't have them.... And ordering them online, while possible, seems like a bit much- especially since the comics don't even interest me that much.

Yep, I'm that guy. That "fake fan", if you will.....

I have quite a few flaws. Why not talk about that?

I go from one extreme to the other. I try to sound confident, and end up looking arrogant. I try to sound modest, and end up looking like I dislike myself. Which I don't.

I'll be honest, I am always arrogant on the inside.

..... Also, I have Aspergers. Pardon me if one second I know what's happening, and the second, I act like I just walked in. If I do, bringing me up to speed could help.... But you don't have to.

I should stop rambling now, I have talked enough.
Oh boy, I'm sure we'll get along great.

You sound like me. Kek.

Existience is below me, I can choose to exist or not depending about whether it benefits me. Welcome and perhaps I will see you around. Lol seriously though hace fun, it's a cool place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back