Hello! I am Bob.

Pseudo-nim

Fortunately False
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone! My name is Bob. Obviously not my real name (I hope). As you can clearly tell by my username, its not the most creative. Truthfully, I wanted something simple instead of staring at the piece of paper full of clever and innuendo names. If anything, I bet someone else took it.

Imagine my surprise that I can take the generic name of Bob. I wanted simple, I got it. Thanks RNGesus.

Anyway, on to the introductions.

I have been roleplaying for a good five years now, starting from my humble beginnings in DnD and less than stellar experiences in fandoms to the story driven roleplays I participate in and long term relationships with newfound friends. I expect myself to have a few more years of roleplaying ahead, but you never know right?

While I do not enjoy talking about my rather embarrassing, and cringy, past of prepubescent fanfiction writing, I have continued to do so as a way to pass time and see what I can create. I have published them on the internet, so there's that. Skills improve with practice and time, so even I can improve my skills to create half decent results. Writing is what I do as a hobby, and being an English Major, its hard to resist the temptation of improvement. I would always write drafts on my phone and PC of sudden inspirations and compile them together under the folder 'Plot bunnies exterminated'. A truly annoying plague for writers when struggling to move forward a story you enjoy, more so if writer's block haunts you as much as it does me.

What I find myself a problem is the lack of motivation to continue my works. It's something I find troubling since I've always focused on just stories. One shots with a maximum of maybe three chapters. I'm hoping to get myself the same motivation I had back in those embarrassing fanfiction days. It's kinda sad that I actually look back on those days, but they were much more active and passionate, if anything.

So I've joined RpN, hopefully to clear my head while also finding some inspiration I can jot in as possible future projects. Incidentally, I already have an rp in the works. Three days may not seem like a long time, but with the constant edits and changes, I can at least be proud of what I've accomplished, even if it may not be the most original of concepts.

So to end this, I hope to join in some interesting roleplays here, maybe create some of my own in order to rid myself of writer's block. And hey, I might even go from the generic 'Bob' to the less-than-but-still-generic 'Bobby'.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Cheers!

Bob said:
Hello Everyone! My name is Bob. Obviously not my real name (I hope). As you can clearly tell by my username, its not the most creative. Truthfully, I wanted something simple instead of staring at the piece of paper full of clever and innuendo names. If anything, I bet someone else took it.
Imagine my surprise that I can take the generic name of Bob. I wanted simple, I got it. Thanks RNGesus.

Anyway, on to the introductions.

I have been roleplaying for a good five years now, starting from my humble beginnings in DnD and less than stellar experiences in fandoms to the story driven roleplays I participate in and long term relationships with newfound friends. I expect myself to have a few more years of roleplaying ahead, but you never know right?

While I do not enjoy talking about my rather embarrassing, and cringy, past of prepubescent fanfiction writing, I have continued to do so as a way to pass time and see what I can create. I have published them on the internet, so there's that. Skills improve with practice and time, so even I can improve my skills to create half decent results. Writing is what I do as a hobby, and being an English Major, its hard to resist the temptation of improvement. I would always write drafts on my phone and PC of sudden inspirations and compile them together under the folder 'Plot bunnies exterminated'. A truly annoying plague for writers when struggling to move forward a story you enjoy, more so if writer's block haunts you as much as it does me.

What I find myself a problem is the lack of motivation to continue my works. It's something I find troubling since I've always focused on just stories. One shots with a maximum of maybe three chapters. I'm hoping to get myself the same motivation I had back in those embarrassing fanfiction days. It's kinda sad that I actually look back on those days, but they were much more active and passionate, if anything.

So I've joined RpN, hopefully to clear my head while also finding some inspiration I can jot in as possible future projects. Incidentally, I already have an rp in the works. Three days may not seem like a long time, but with the constant edits and changes, I can at least be proud of what I've accomplished, even if it may not be the most original of concepts.

So to end this, I hope to join in some interesting roleplays here, maybe create some of my own in order to rid myself of writer's block. And hey, I might even go from the generic 'Bob' to the less-than-but-still-generic 'Bobby'.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Cheers!
Well Bobby Boy, you sure do sound like one of a kind! Welcome to RP Nation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back