Hello, Hola, Hallo...

Uber Koda

Hello, everyone! A pleasure to be a part of a site bustling with creativity and activity. Cannot wait to get apart of some roleplays here.

You all can just call be Koda if you like. Been roleplaying for far too long. Finished college and now works at a call centre until I find something better. It is a stressful job but I hope roleplaying can help me cope and have fun in the downtime.

My favourite types of roleplays tend to be those of a darker theme (within site limits of course) and that theme seems to follow me in games, books, movies, etc.

Hope to meet all you lovelies and feel free to ask any questions you want! I'm rather open and I am sucky at being the first to speak.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm glad to hear that there is so much diversity in the types of roleplays available! I'll even eat the cookies ( I may be weary of the punch though lol).

No shortage of frustration from call centre for them dark role plays. I hope you get all you need out of your time here! I will be around if you want to throw around some ideas and explore.

Konichiwa! Welcome to our humble abode! I hope to run into you somewhere around the site! Again, welcome!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

I DONT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BUT YOUR AVATAR IS COOL AND I LOVE IT ENJOY YOUR STAY ON RPN I LOVE YOU OK GOODBYEEE~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back