Hello, hello

gh05t

Hi there RPN. My name is Ghost, a 25-year-old non-binary potato from sunny Ireland.

I am new to the site, but like a lot of you, not new to role playing. I think I've been at this silly and addictive game for around thirteen years (yikes). It just keeps drawing me back. I have found my role play kicks on other sites previously, and thought I'd try sticking my little head in here to see what havoc I can cause beautiful word babies we can make.

I'm a jack of all trades when it comes down to it, though I enjoy a dash of fantasy or horror much more over a plain ol' slice of life. For romantic pairings I lean quite steeply toward the queer end of things, but if characters click, then I'm all for it. My style has changed a lot over the years (I shudder to think of the god awful purple prose stage), though I like to think I have a pretty decent command of the English language nowadays.

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to many awesome role plays. :bishiesparklesl:

hey, Ghost! Welcome to RPN. I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. if you have any questions, want to roleplay or just chat, feel free to contact me! I'll try and answer any questions to my best ability, but it's best not to fully trust an unborn child.

it's nice to see another experienced roleplayer. I see that you enjoy causing destruction happiness in others and, obviously, roleplaying. and potatoes, I'm assuming, as you are one. I see that you also enjoy fantasy and horror, as well as romantic preferences when it comes to roleplays. (we don't mention the prose stage), and that's great that you're decent in English because I don't know Irish.

At all.

Happy roleplaying, love!

hi hi, i'm mik, if you're ever interested in rp'ing, you know where to find me. i'm down for any type of pairing :-) see ya around!

Welcome to the show Ghost, I've gone by many different names from many different sites. However, for sanity's sake I'll skip those and just say I'm Scheani, but most of my people just call me Esch, Esche, or just plain eeeee. And by people I mean the 3 or so who can still stand my ever changing personality. Hope you have some fun on this site, more often than not I'm bored as a box so feel free to hit me up wow that sounds sleazy. I'll answer if I'm ever awake.

Y u k i o Y u k i o Thank you for the warm welcome! :bishiesparklesl: It's okay, I don't know any Irish either.

plant plant Hiya! Thanks, now that I can initiate PMs I might sliiiide on in and we can chit chat, at the very least. :coolshades:

Scheani Scheani And thank you! I've changed my alias a million times too. But I think this one fits my spoopy af personality best. :ghosthorns: I'll be sure to hit you up!

Why hello there!!
I literaly joined today, but I'm pretty syched. Roleplay is one of the most addictive things I do, and I just recently got back into it. I'm a bisexual Irish lass (lol I'm irish, but I've never seen Ireland...I want to so badly though) I'm quite the potato myself. Word babies unite!! (Wth am I doing with my life?)

Hey there darling-

Lovely to meet you and welcome to RPN and the best of luck in your searches! ??

Y u k i o
The "Irish Language" is classified as "Gaelic". Sorry!! I correct people often. Its a habit :/

Y u k i o
The "Irish Language" is classified as "Gaelic". Sorry!! I correct people often. Its a habit :/

Actually, Gaelic is a set of languages. The word used on its own more than often refers to Scottish Gaelic.

Irish language/Gaelic is a fine way to refer to it. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back