Hello! Hello! New member/Occasional RPger

Lilith_Set

Hi everyone!

My "name" is Lilith/Set and I'm an adult who kinda feels old in this place even though I'm in my mid twenties (any fellow 20s?).

I'm new to RP Nation, but I've been doing written rpg for a decade in my native language (Portuguese, so sorry for any mistakes). I like writing and I was once an aspiring writer, who unfortunately lost the magic of inspiration along the way.
The RPs I was in were usually about animes or Harry Potter and while I'm still a fan of those fandoms, I wish to expand my writing topics and RP with new people.
I'm a somewhat busy person because of my job, so If i get over my shyness I'll probably only do one RP at the same time, since I dislike to leave people waiting for too long.

So, this is it. I hope I'll be able to be a cool rp partner to some and I also hope the fact that I'm a bit of an introvert doesn't make me shy away.

Hi! I'm 22 ^D^  welcome to the site! My new Freind! I am the mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth and Rpnation! Plenty of rp's to join and tons of us rpers, come on it! We don't bite ^33^  

Hi, welcome to the site. perhaps we could Rp at some point I am a fellow adult rper at 30 almost 31.

Thanks. I'm still seeing how the forum works but I'm already feeling better with my age. I would be really happy to RP soon, though. I'll probably start searching for a RP tomorrow.

Welcome! I'm 21 since everyone's dropping their ages, haha! But I have to say this sites a pretty good one to ease yourself into new kinds of roleplays. But its nice to meet you!

I'm 23 and just joined as well! :)

my story is a lot like yours, I used to love roleplaying and lost the magic somewhere along the way. Hope to see you on the other boards!

I'm really liking what I've been seeing from the community. It seems fool of interesting people with different tastes. I went to check out the RP boards and was impressed with the creativity. It also seems like a cool spot to discuss a lot of my hobbies. Thank you all :)

Ok, I love how you put name in airquotes first of all.

But anyway, welcome to the insane asylum. We hope that you enjoy your stay. 

Hello! You seem to be able to speak well in English, I'm quite impressed. Anyway, so, are you by chance a fan of RWBY?

Thank you! I went to check but I suppose its recent since I don't know. Lately I have lost contact with a lot of new animes/cartoons/series, etc because adult life got in the way xD.

Hi everyone!

My "name" is Lilith/Set and I'm an adult who kinda feels old in this place even though I'm in my mid twenties (any fellow 20s?).

I'm new to RP Nation, but I've been doing written rpg for a decade in my native language (Portuguese, so sorry for any mistakes). I like writing and I was once an aspiring writer, who unfortunately lost the magic of inspiration along the way.
The RPs I was in were usually about animes or Harry Potter and while I'm still a fan of those fandoms, I wish to expand my writing topics and RP with new people.
I'm a somewhat busy person because of my job, so If i get over my shyness I'll probably only do one RP at the same time, since I dislike to leave people waiting for too long.

So, this is it. I hope I'll be able to be a cool rp partner to some and I also hope the fact that I'm a bit of an introvert doesn't make me shy away.

Welcome to RPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back