Hello hello hello

Hi! My name isn't really relevant, so call me Twin Fantasy, or Twin if you like. I've been roleplaying on chat and forums sort of back-and-forth since I was about 9, and as of now I'm 17. (Turning 18 in June!) Recently I found myself in a bit of a depression, since I don't have very many friends, and decided to try cracking open my old GaiaOnline account to find some RP. Then I remembered why I do not use my GaiaOnline account. (Sorry that I don't have a fucking roleplay sample saved, you elitist pricks.)

I'm an artist, and usually I like to draw my own characters. (Unless it asks for fleshy faceclaims, anyway.) I'm interested in music, a lot of weird obscure movies, Metalocalypse and other cartoons, drawing, writing, napping, blah blah blah. I don't get a lot of sleep and I'm really tired right now so that's what I'm thinking about. Sorry. I also like video games yeah! Yeah. That's it.

Hello! Welcome to RPN!
That all sounds pretty dang awesome, I was on gaiaonline for quite awhile as well.

None the less the people here are amazing and talented and I’m sure you will fit in!
Again! Welcome you RPN!!

Welcome to RPN! I haven't heard of GaiaOnline, but I do know that I enjoy this website and I'm new here. Hope you enjoy it as well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back