Hello, hello, hello!

I'm sure you can. Your profile quote, Monster is glorious.. are you referring to the story Monster, with Johann and Dr. Tenma?

Aww. I was excited to find a fan of that story. I suppose energy drinks are nice, if you're not a manly font of infinite vigor. On the subject of your profile, you come across so friendly, telling people you'll ditch a roleplay without any word! Always tickles me to meet such nice people.

I thrive on conflict. I'm a pushy sort of man and find confrontation thrilling. I saw you were looking for some sort of Modern roleplay elsewhere. That's not really my genre, but I'm curious, what did you have in mind?

Oh? Medieval can be fun. I was in an Arthurian RP before, though I left at the end of last year to take care of business for a time. I left all the roleplays I was involved with on here at that time and haven't gotten into any since.

What is it you like about medieval settings?

I'm a fan of fantasy. I'm drawn especially to pulp stories, the sword and sandals variety. Give me busty wenches clinging to the massive legs of mighty barbarians wearing far less armor than is practical and I'm a happy man.

It really is an evocative genre and time period. The savage, unexplored world, filled with ruin and wonder, heroes rising and empires falling in the shadows of ancient civilization and lost magic. Cults of snake worshipers, wailing ghosts, and misogyny make for excellent stories.

Poor Mark Ruffalo. Whatever shall he do now that there's a cuter and more powerful Hulk around? He'll have to dry his tears with all the money he's making from Age of Ultron.

Take pity on the poor man. He only has millions of dollars and a successful acting career left. A cold comfort, indeed, when Hulk's no longer strongest one there is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back