Hello, hello, hello!

Greetings! Thank you for asking! I'm doing great. It had been storming fairly heavily last night, but there's clear skies and sunshine now! What about yourself?

LostAndFound said:
Greetings! Thank you for asking! I'm doing great. It had been storming fairly heavily last night, but there's clear skies and sunshine now! What about yourself?
Extremely tired right now.

Oh! I see! Well, perhaps you can take a nap when they do? Than you can all rest some! ^^ Though....They may be too old for naps.

Oh! Well then! Put your foot on the coffee table like a valiant Queen, with your fist clenched as you look to the ceiling in victory of an unknown conquest and declare,"Nap Time!"

Really? I'm glad! ^^ I figured it was much more appealing than just telling a kid that it's nap time. This way, they can look up to you like royalty!

You're welcome! ^^ And, that's true! It can happen!

Speaking of which, I saw your post! I was thinking of responding to your partner search, but I figured since we were already chatting I shouldn't pester you further!

Haha, thank you. My mom made it for me, since my skills in crochet lay in baby blankets. xD I'm not as experienced as her.

I've held a needle a few times in my life, but I can't make anything with it. The only thing I can contribute to baby blankets is the baby, and that part takes almost a year.

That part's way harder than making anything else. No joke. And then there's labor. Which is generally horrible.

Actually, if I sit there and work on it (instead of procrastinate as I've done with my son's baby blanket), I can have it done much quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back