Hello Friends~

Moriegirl

Your nightmares are watching you
Hello~! I'm Morie.

I'm not new. :) I've been roleplaying for some years now, however, as of late I've been on a consuming hiatus. I'm looking for new partners who are advanced in literature, yet willing to be patient with my rusty skills and occasional disappearances. (I always return and I'll write you something you can look forward to as a means of making up for disappearing.) I will be honest, I've lost any of my old writing samples, and they wouldn't be accurate anymore anyway.

I can keep up with you, and I react positively to feedback if I don't. (It bothers me when I don't get feedback.) I love OOC conversation and I'm looking for a friend as much as I'm looking for a RP partner. I work at nighttime so I'm looking for night owls. I'm not sensitive and you can always be sure that what I'm telling you is really how I feel. I live for intellectual conversation. As of right now, I can't think of any boundaries I have, but I can respect your's. We can always move to an email based response system if need be. (A method I actually prefer.) I don't trust myself to participate in fandom based roleplay.

If you're willing to give me a chance to impress you, I would love to hear from anyone. I do have a plot line brewing on the back burners, if that piques your interest. I'd love to hear any of your ideas, too.... But, we don't necessarily need one. I love to improv roleplay. The key to making that interesting is to always be willing to throw something new in, change the scenario. If you're interested in that, let me know and I'll PM you basic rules for this style.

So.. with all that said...... wanna roleplay?

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Awesome! You're welcome to PM me if you'd be interested in RPing. :) Thanks so much! :)

Heyo, I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games.
*bows dramatically*
If you'd like to check them out, it's where you'll find me, venting out my emptiness.

'Peaks'

Also welcome and have a great time here. I'm sure that if you give it a while you'll find amiable partners on the site.
Hah, I've always seen it like that. Thanks man. :)

Heyo, I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games.
*bows dramatically*
If you'd like to check them out, it's where you'll find me, venting out my emptiness.
Thanks so much~ PM me if your ever in the mood for a 1x1.

Hello~! I'm Morie.

I'm not new. :) I've been roleplaying for some years now, however, as of late I've been on a consuming hiatus. I'm looking for new partners who are advanced in literature, yet willing to be patient with my rusty skills and occasional disappearances. (I always return and I'll write you something you can look forward to as a means of making up for disappearing.) I will be honest, I've lost any of my old writing samples, and they wouldn't be accurate anymore anyway.

I can keep up with you, and I react positively to feedback if I don't. (It bothers me when I don't get feedback.) I love OOC conversation and I'm looking for a friend as much as I'm looking for a RP partner. I work at nighttime so I'm looking for night owls. I'm not sensitive and you can always be sure that what I'm telling you is really how I feel. I live for intellectual conversation. As of right now, I can't think of any boundaries I have, but I can respect your's. We can always move to an email based response system if need be. (A method I actually prefer.) I don't trust myself to participate in fandom based roleplay.

If you're willing to give me a chance to impress you, I would love to hear from anyone. I do have a plot line brewing on the back burners, if that pikes your interest. I'd love to hear any of your ideas, too.... But, we don't necessarily need one. I love to improv roleplay. The key to making that interesting is to always be willing to throw something new in, change the scenario. If you're interested in that, let me know and I'll PM you basic rules for this style.

So.. with all that said...... wanna roleplay?

.-. Sounds interesting all right, if you're still open to new people don't feel shy to PM me the rp details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back