• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hello friends it's weirdness time. {ignore prefix}

amxlia

barmherzigkeit

Smoaki's 1x1 Thread

hey there! I'm glad you took the time to stop and look through my weird lil' thread~

so yes, as is the purpose of this thread, i am seriously craving a couple new one on one roleplays. mostly because i've watched new shows. and done new stuff. yeah, anyways...

my name is smoaki {no that is not my actual name but i am an anxious weird lil' bean who feels uncomfortable giving her name on the internet just yet} and i am 15. i live in western usa so my time is MST, just so you know before we start trying to plan things when you're just waking up and i'm going to sleep or vice versa. please please
please do not click away because i am 15, i can guarantee you i have kept up with writers twice my age and surprised them with the fact that i am as young as i am. i am not gloating, i am just hoping you'll stick around to see what i have to offer, because i do strive to write as best i can and do like to write a variety of things. I am no stranger to angst and dark plots, so throw them at me.

now that we've got that covered, here's a few simple rules/requests/anything else i have to say that you should abide by if we roleplay together: 1) all RpN rules apply {I know not everyone takes the time to read through them all, hell i know i didn't, but please stick by the basics.} 2) no smut. i'm good with sexual tension and implying sex then fading to black, but i am not a smut writer so deal. 3) Please talk with me before we begin roleplaying, I am a huge fan of planning out a basic plot line before the roleplay begins with you, and i do like to talk OOC a bit! Don't be a stranger! 4) Please let me know if you have to cut out, don't just... disappear. If you have to leave the roleplay i completely understand, just let me know! 5) CS's are a must. I get that not everyone is used to them or does them as detailed as I do, but I like having a reference point for who your character is. Revealing their past during the roleplay if that roleplay calls for it is fine by me, but i like having a faceclaim for your character as well as some basic info, which i can provide a format for it you wish, but i'm not too picky on what you include as long as there's some basic physical description and some good/bad traits or a personality paragraph. 6) I am perfectly fine with playing either female or male characters, so that all really depends on your preference 7) all kinds of pairings are fine by me, but i will say that i am better at and more experienced at male x female and female x female 8) I'll take suggestions of plots/pairings, but please don't get mad if I choose not to use them. Sometimes i just don't feel the plot. 9) I'm not going to be too much of a snob about detail, but i will require at least a paragraph per post. one liners are unacceptable. I get writers block happens, but not ever that badly. 10) Be creative! I don't like Mary and Gary Sues. They don't need to have the overly dramatic backstory where their whole family was killed by lightning or something, but give them some depth! Something we can build a relationship on! {platonic or romantic}

you're still here? aw, shucks, thanks for sticking around!~ now i guess i should probably get onto why you're here: pairings!! fandom wise I am an uber fan of; supernatural, riverdale, and harry potter. I am willing to do most any canon ship from those besides any incest ones *cough* wincest *cough* just PM me and ask! if you're curious about any other fandoms i'm a part of, just ask here in the thread! I'll admit i'm not a big anime fan so i've only ever really watched attack on titan and yuri on ice and... meh, they're not my favorites. pairing wise i'm not especially craving anything right now, but shoot me a PM with something you're up for doing with me and I'll let you know!

code by pasta

hello there!~
it's always nice finding lovely writers my age.

you should definitely pm me sometime, even if we don't write something together, i'd love to get to know you!

i'm not too good when it comes to making plots, especially with pairings, but I love creating worlds and characters with the help of other people. so if you like fantasy, maybe we can work something out?

cheers. ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back