• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello evil and not so evil beings!

Xardes Vectur

Eat the Rude

5093037.png

About me

- Heh. As I'm a full-time retailer, I might get busy with work and not reply immediately, but I'll for sure reply

- I like to RP as a villain or any other evil character.

- My grammar will be horrible and I'm bad at punctuating, so maybe I'm not the best RP Buddy but I will practise!

- I don't mind to chat OOC about fandoms and stuff. Villainous, anime, I'm in!

- anime FC only, please!

- Sorry guys but I'm really uncomfy playing a female character, so only male for me. Also, I really prefer m//

Pairings

coming soon!

Prompts

- Ex-villain knocks on hero’s door, wanting to change their ways, but are unsure how

- Muse A, a superhero, is just about to destroy his arch nemesis, Muse B. But because- reasons- he realizes Muse B isn't as evil at all...

- What a crap day. The great king of demons, screwed up massively and gets kicked out of hell- after being rounded up by god himself. Just a minute after he lands on earth, amongst those fucked up crawlers called humans, he gets run over by a car- Muse B being the driver.
© Xardes Vectur, PPluma

wussup Vec!
Totally in for the king of hell prompt eue
also- damn awesome code lol (sorry not sorry X'D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back