Hello Everyone!

BooksAndInk

The Inked Pen
Hello everyone!
I am very excited to join you all on this roleplaying website. It has been a while since I've done anything like this online which makes this all the more exciting for me.
I look forward to getting to know future partners!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

The Mechanist The Mechanist
It is an honor to have the Hero greet me so early in joining!
What drew me to this website was the fact that it has so many different types of RP and not only one kind. It is truly a pleasure to look over everything and see that I am not limited to only one genre.
Which is great since I have a mix of tastes! Fantasy, mystery, romance, medieval, etc., I love them all!
Thank you for your kind welcoming!
I will help myself at the table of course~

The Mechanist The Mechanist
It is an honor to have the Hero greet me so early in joining!
What drew me to this website was the fact that it has so many different types of RP and not only one kind. It is truly a pleasure to look over everything and see that I am not limited to only one genre.
Which is great since I have a mix of tastes! Fantasy, mystery, romance, medieval, etc., I love them all!
Thank you for your kind welcoming!
I will help myself at the table of course~
Well I'm glad you're satisfied here ^-^

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus
I was unaware this site had a Discord chat. That sounds positively amazing!
I'll be sure to poke my head in for a check sometime.

Thank you for the welcome and suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back