Hello everyone!

soullessmoose

The Paranoid One
Hey y'all!

My name is Graham but I go by Red as I have bright red hair. I've been in the rping community for about 10+ years now. My previous rping partner has recently started college so I'm pretty lonely when it comes to rping nowadays. I'm excited to have found this page!

I can't wait to get to know people and start rping again! c:

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ahh, thank you! This seems like a fun place to be!
I also love fantasy, medieval, and futuristic rp's! Romance and a good love story are always great, too. c:

Why hello there.
I'm the jester, I won't say much as others are going to say it anyway and say it better. Sites got a friendly community and you'll get the hang of things soon. If you need anything though feel free to tag me with Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Welcone to the site. *throws confetti* Confetti! It's a parade! (Sorry. My "people skills" are "rusty".) I'm Kestrel. I'm an Angel of the Lord.

Greetings mortally cute individuals

My evil scheme to feed you all ice-cream is coming along nicely.

Also, Hi sammy! ^^

Hi, and welcome to the rpnation! shoot me a PM and we can start something if youu ever get too lonely out here. haha
Cheers
Pierce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back