Hello Everyone

I'm fine being a human, so you guys can find some system to work it out. Like rock, paper, scissors but on the internet

Baetroclus said:
I'm fine being a human, so you guys can find some system to work it out. Like rock, paper, scissors but on the internet
How about you pick a number inbetween 1 and 10 then we choose?

Hi welcome to RpN this site is an amazing community that has many great things about it This is my second account here i have an old account called Tenshi Akuma There are many good people here as well as Rp so have fun.

Sorry for my absence. If it's a demon, the number of the beast Will do for me. I pick 6.

Weee! Now to be a demon. Why does the demon need to try and blend in? Is his power limited with a disrupted connection to hell?

Let's think, perhaps the demon was once human, many, many years ago. But maybe the demon died a selfish and sinful life? And now, the demon works for the devil, trying to lure innocent souls to hell (Not sure how the demon will do this though)? And if the demon shows their true self, the people of the world probably won't react kindly.

And I think the demon having limited power would help, to keep the plot line more challenging.

I am so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back