Hello Everyone

Baetroclus

Who died for his baechilles
I think this is my third attempt to get back into this website. Life gets in the way sometimes, you know? But in my 6 years of roleplaying I think I've learned to manage writing on top of all that. That being said I think for now I'm looking for a little group Rp to get into just before the summer starts and I can join more.

Anyhow, you all can call me Mya. Hope you all are having a good 2016 so far. Maybe I'll see you around.

Well, hello Mya! I hope the new year treats you well.

I'm new to this site, but as far as I can tell, it's pretty good. I mean, if it's your third time trying to get back into the swing of RPNation while juggling everything else in life, must be worth it, huh?

Well, salutations. :)

I used the same form title as you without realizing it, and I feel bad about it. :|

Welcome back too. I look forward too roleplaying with you. Perhaps third times the charm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane said:
I used the same form title as you without realizing it, and I feel bad about it. :|
Welcome back too. I look forward too roleplaying with you. Perhaps third times the charm?
Lol don't worry about it, my guy. There isn't really room to be creative in these introduction things. Besides, great minds think alike, no?

And yea I hope so! Thanks.

Baetroclus said:
Lol don't worry about it, my guy. There isn't really room to be creative in these introduction things. Besides, great minds think alike, no?
And yea I hope so! Thanks.
Too kind. Tell me, what kind of roleplay do you like in particular?

Oh gosh all kinds. I'll roleplay a lot of things, but I haven't really been exposed to Sci-fi or fantasy as much as I would have liked. You?

Zane said:
Too kind. Tell me, what kind of roleplay do you like in particular?

Baetroclus said:
Oh gosh all kinds. I'll roleplay a lot of things, but I haven't really been exposed to Sci-fi or fantasy as much as I would have liked. You?
I am a huge sci-fi fan. Also versed in fantasy. Outside that I've only dabbled. A shame too, I think doing something more historical or fantasy history could be really cool. Lastly I've always wanted to do a mystery but never have found a good one...

Mind if I jump in?

I really have only done fantasy, maybe a dabble mystery. I am invasive.

Please do. I imagine were all here to knock out those first 10 posts amongst other things. We might as well enjoy it, right?

So we all come from different paradigms of role-playing it's seems.

Yeah I guess so. It would be fun to see what we could come up with in a group Rp, if you guys want. I have no ideas at the moment, but I wouldn't be against the idea.

I like where this is going, it seems together we could probably whip up an RP of very mixed genres. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to these kind of things.

Current Ideas:

-Where some sort of sea creatures (sirens?), are forced to interact with the surface dwellers.

-Something about magic murder mystery: " 'You're blamed for your *older relative's* actions, magic magic magic stuff. Oh? You don't have magic?' Magic spear in you. You heal. "Huh, I do have magic. Cool beans."

-Some sort of kingdom being overthrown.

-ALIEN INVASION!

-Demons trying to fit in with the modern world... But they suck at it.

Alien invasion stands out to me. I imagine it from the angle of action survival? A small group surviving in the shadows against a far superior monstrous alien force.

Kingdom overthrown looks good too.

Rebels against a "utopian" government? An underdogs tale.

Space. -w-

I also really like the idea of a demon having to fit in with humans but being very, very bad at it. We could find a way to mix any of these. I think I have an idea how to do that, unless you guys feel strongly one way.

((Also I love the mettaton icon))

Baetroclus said:
I also really like the idea of a demon having to fit in with humans but being very, very bad at it. We could find a way to mix any of these. I think I have an idea how to do that, unless you guys feel strongly one way.
((Also I love the mettaton icon))
I like the demon idea too.

(Credits to Elentori for the awesome Icon!)

Demon roleplay prevails! If you have a good idea baetroclus I'd like to hear it.

Alright I think I have something. It might seem a bit much so I'm cool with it if you guys don't like it.

So! Premise is that this demon has latched onto two human beings for some reason (maybe their great great great grandparents made some sort of obscure deal with a demon that is being enacted now) and they are on a mission to drag the two to hell or whatever demons do for unholy retribution. Unfortunately, once the demon got into the mortal world, some kind of alien invasion took place which made it impossible for the demon to go home (maybe they created some kind of tear or something, idk we have wiggle room here). As a result the demon has to stick with the humans to survive until such time that he/she can finish their mission. But I'd imagine learning more about humans would make that harder.

Idk reading back it's pretty extreme so I understand if you guys don't wanna do it, but now we can have demons and space in one!

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

I like it! What if three very powerful aliens and their followers arrive to harvest the earth, they set up towers in a triangle formation around the world; One in the sky, one on the water and one on land. Certain complex machines are located in these towers, disabling most human technology and wave signals. Disabling the waves signals messes with the ability to open a rift back to hell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back