Hello Everyone! :D

DarkTimes101

One Time Luck
My name is Ethan, and I've been role playing for a long time. Recently the sites I've been using have just become alot of the same and just get boring. Here, I want to create a new story and express my talents like never before. If you wanna talk I do check my email and I do use Kik as well.

Thank you for the tip! Is there any way to get a forum noticed to spread awareness besides using the tags?
Unfortunately not really. If you have a thread in the partner searches, many users "bump" them to place them back at the top of the lists.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Good morning and welcome to RPN, Ethan! As for looking for a partner or making your own forum thread, it really depends on your preference if you would rather a 1 x 1 experience or a group experience! The interest checks are usually to see who would be interested in the roleplay story that you are creating and if there’s enough interest (this part is subjective and depends how many players you’re looking for) you can proceed to making a character thread, out of character thread, and in character thread!

I find that making a interest check is nice because you could see who want to roleplay said plotline and it would save you some trouble of making threads if not enough interest is shown. But, that being said I do wish you enjoy your time here and if you have any other questions, let us know!

Good morning and welcome to RPN, Ethan! As for looking for a partner or making your own forum thread, it really depends on your preference if you would rather a 1 x 1 experience or a group experience! The interest checks are usually to see who would be interested in the roleplay story that you are creating and if there’s enough interest (this part is subjective and depends how many players you’re looking for) you can proceed to making a character thread, out of character thread, and in character thread!

I find that making a interest check is nice because you could see who want to roleplay said plotline and it would save you some trouble of making threads if not enough interest is shown. But, that being said I do wish you enjoy your time here and if you have any other questions, let us know!
DarkTimes101 DarkTimes101 - couldn't say it better xD If you have specific ideas it's always good to create your own interest check. Otherwise, you can always browse other users' checks and see if you can find like minded RPers that grab your interest ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back