Hello Everyone ^_^

I'm pretty okay timing wise as my schedule is mostly free, however I have been honestly known to get bored easily and sometimes get distracted by other things >.>

Crush lol, Lana is a friend of mine from the roleplay app I manage. its kinda dying away now sadly.

Oh... Well that's what I thought. And yeah I do everything online literally all my classes and stuff is online so I have a ton of freE time

Wait....I don't even have a single RP partner yet!! Crap O.o lana just got her and she already has one!

Yeah, well, at least I'll have the ability tomorrow, I need to locate some room or topic to hang my nurses hat in for awhile

Kestrel flies in and lands amidst a group of humans. "I am Kestrel, although you may call me Kes. I am the unofficial welcoming committee here at RpN. Enjoy your travels here."

Kestrel said:
Kestrel flies in and lands amidst a group of humans. "I am Kestrel, although you may call me Kes. I am the unofficial welcoming committee here at RpN. Enjoy your travels here."
Lana bows slightly to the eagle, "A pleasure to meet you Kes and I'm glad to be welcomed here, I've still had some issue figuring out what RP to join at all though," She sighs sadly and rubs her visible eye having awoken from her trance like sleep.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Lana bows slightly to the eagle, "A pleasure to meet you Kes and I'm glad to be welcomed here, I've still had some issue figuring out what RP to join at all though," She sighs sadly and rubs her visible eye having awoken from her trance like sleep.

[/QUOTE]
"Umm... I'm a falcon... Sooo... I'd advise checking out the Interest Check forum. I can post a link if you'd like."

"Well, I'm not up to date on the bird species," Lana stuck her tongue out and snickered a little. "I was able to find a Fantasy Rap earlier hopefully I can get into another one later,"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back