Hello Everyone ^_^

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
(Well I'm new here so I'm just gonna try my best to show off my semi terrible skills)

Lana rolled in quietly and then stood looking around the empty space, "Hello people I cannot see yet. My name is Lana Valentine and I enjoy roleplaying," She pauses thinking for a brief moment. "I came from a place far from here, an app that has recently begun to choke out it's last few breaths. I miss my time there with its limits and occasional hilarity and drama but, I am hoping to start a new here."

She takes a deep breath pushing her medical mask off her face slightly to do so. "I'm nervous and hell if I know if I'm doing any of this correctly, I hope I can get to know the other role players here and be friends with some of you. I suppose that's it really, I hope we can get along and all that in the future," Lana bows to the emptiness and wonders if she can somehow find a place here.

Your skills aren't bad (Already knew that), nice fourth wall break lol. And glad you came Lana xD

Lana bows to Tekigami, "It is a pleasure to be here, though I am concerned on how I'll get along with people here." She lets out a low sigh before reverting to OOC.

Thanks for welcoming me Teki, hopefully I'll learn how to do things around here. ^_^ though I'm still heavily nervous since this is an entirely new place...

Lana quietly sways around in the empty room. "It's unusual for me to be so nervous upon joining something," She spins in a circle glancing into the darkness with her visible eye. "I usually can just jump right in and have fun but, I feel very uneasy probably because forums leave your stuff around for a long time?" She hums trying to figure out a reason for this to be happening

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to RPNation! I see you are fitting in quite nicely here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful.

ysmay said:
(I honestly don't know what to say to that but don't be nervous.)
(I'm mostly talking to myself since I can't really message anyone yet and I'm not sure where to go either but, thank you ^_^ )
Lana hums a little louder and begins to tap her foot in time to some unheard beat in her mind. "I wonder if this is a bad way to show my terribleness? Ah well, it's who I am and the way I enjoy doing stuff so it's cool in that regard, hopefully at least..." She trails off thinking once more.

Steviemac said:
Hello and welcome to RPNation! I see you are fitting in quite nicely here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful.
Thank you ^_^ I'm still attempting to learn everything but, hopefully I'll find a way to fit in with stuff. I just enjoy roleplaying a lot

Lana takes the drop kick and backflips away afterward, "I notice you little Kohai relax my friend," She lowers her mask and sticks her tongue out at Teki.

Yes admirer. Well I ask because I'm pretty obsessive and I like to tell my partners before we start so when I'm on all day they don't flip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back