Hello :D

pastel123

BLACKJACK!
Hello, I'm new here!!!
I will be quite inactive for some time. I'll be on and off, probably more off than on. But if I'm interested in this rp site, I'll make an effort to come online a lot during school breaks and weekends, and maybe if I get studies completely over with, I'll be on here consistently (that is if I'm so very satisfied with this site that I stay for such a long time. Hopefully that'll be the case)
I don't roleplay much, I have little to no experience with it. I've only just started an amateur highschool roleplay with two other friends in our group chat, but that doesn't count, does it?
I like realistic roleplays, not much into fantasy or demons, and I'm so sorry to say this, I'm not into same sex roleplays either (this is because of my beliefs as a Christian.) I don't mean this to offend anyone. This doesn't mean I completely detest homosexuals, I just choose not to commit to a 1x1. I'm OK with having gay characters in a group roleplay (cause live and let live!).

Thanks for reading this! :)

Last edited:
Welcome, welcome!

I'm glad to see that you're trying to make an effort in trying to work rping into your schedule and putting ahead a warning to those who may be potential rping partners. It may take some time to adjust but eventually if you find the right people you can do both rping and all other things you need to do.

That is all I have to say at the moment but before you get into delving the site be sure to be familiar with the site rules. And with that I welcome you once more and wish you luck on your endeavors~

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back