Hello :D

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda
Hey everybody! I'm Donna, also known as Angel. I like to read and draw along with role-play in my free time. I have many interest and i'm not very picky on what type of role-plays I proceed in. I tend to find myself more interested and driven towards ones that contain magical aspects or full fledged fantasy though. I do enjoy anime based role-plays but don't enjoy playing as the characters themselves. I am almost always willing to do a free writing role-play where no one really controls what happens and you can just free write. I find free writing is a good way to practice your skills while enjoy yourself and i'm fully up for it.

Welcome and enjoy your stay at RP nation.You have a plenty RP were you can write free,so don't worry.If you need help with RP categories i'm here ! I guess you should lead toward the Fantasy categories :) .

Welcome!

I'm Spectro! I love reading and drawing too! What's your favourite book?

Anyways, if you have any questions, just ask!

SpectroVector said:
Welcome!
I'm Spectro! I love reading and drawing too! What's your favourite book?

Anyways, if you have any questions, just ask!
My favorite book, hmm. I've recently began reading the "Divergent" book series and it has so far gotten me hooked.

Hey Donna, welcome to RPNation!

I'm quite new too, but I've been here before.

I love reading and watching good TV shows, and I love good drawings but I can't draw for shit. I like Fantasy RPs, but only if the characterisation and the worldbuilding feels..real, fleshed out.

Thats good

Fifty40 said:
Hey Donna, welcome to RPNation!
I'm quite new too, but I've been here before.

I love reading and watching good TV shows, and I love good drawings but I can't draw for shit. I like Fantasy RPs, but only if the characterisation and the worldbuilding feels..real, fleshed out.
I understand that, occasionally I enjoy a sorta "crazed" or more chaotic unbelievable fantasy Rp, but i personally enjoy them to be a bit more realistic and relateable to something that could possibly happen if I was actually in that universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back