Hello and welcome to my TED talk

Lemonade

Hello! I'm Lemonade and I'm pretty new to all of this but I've been looking around on this site and it looks pretty interesting so I decided to make an account, everyone seems pretty nice so I'm looking forwards to meeting some people and trying out some RP's.

Honestly have no real idea of what to post here and am basing this all off of what I've read in other introductions! Also was extremely surprised to see that this name wasn't taken and I'm glad it isn't as I couldn't think of a name but I'm drinking Lemonade and thus it was born.

Rapid fire random information about me:
  • Scottish! (Woo) But I live in England.
  • My RP-ing genres are (based on what I've seen here) Realistic/Modern, Fandom (depending on the fandom) and Fantasy but I'm usually down for anything as long as I can develop a character and have some fun.
  • Veterinary Nurse in training.
  • I think that pineapple belongs on pizza.
  • And I have no idea what I'm going to do in regards to an avatar.

Looking forwards to meeting and RPing with some of you as well as learning how all of this works as I have no real idea (hopefully I'll pick it up), hope whoever reads this has a nice day/night and thank you for reading this mess of an introduction.

Hello! I'm Lemonade and I'm pretty new to all of this but I've been looking around on this site and it looks pretty interesting so I decided to make an account, everyone seems pretty nice so I'm looking forwards to meeting some people and trying out some RP's.

Honestly have no real idea of what to post here and am basing this all off of what I've read in other introductions! Also was extremely surprised to see that this name wasn't taken and I'm glad it isn't as I couldn't think of a name but I'm drinking Lemonade and thus it was born.

• My RP-ing genres are (based on what I've seen here) Realistic/Modern, Fandom (depending on the fandom) and Fantasy but I'm usually down for anything as long as I can develop a character and have some fun.

Looking forwards to meeting and RPing with some of you as well as learning how all of this works as I have no real idea (hopefully I'll pick it up), hope whoever reads this has a nice day/night and thank you for reading this mess of an introduction.
Hsy there! Welcome to RPNation. :)
I need to say this, I actually really like pineapple on plain cheese pizza, it's so bloody good.
I hope you have a great time on here and know that I'm always open to chat or rp!
I currently have a small-ish group rp with fandom crossovers (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, and possibly DC) set in a modern AU, know that we're always looking for new members if you're interested!

Hmm. Life gave me your cousins not long ago, but I've run out of eyes in which to use them on. A vet nurse in training eh? You're a good one, a good one for good. They need you.

Welcome to RP Nation. If you need a doctor to relive you of your gooey insides you come to me.

Holy SHIT. A warm welcome from the Soufflé God, and I hope to be a veterinary at some point in my life. I also enjoy pineapple on pizza, I didn't know I wasn't alone on this planet. Thank you person for existing.

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN and be sure to pay for your bus pass in rubles.
Thank you for riding Insulting exspress.

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN and be sure to pay for your bus pass in rubles.
Thank you for riding Insulting exspress.
Don't have rubles...I can offer you pizza, lemonade or those weird bottle caps that I can never get off.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hmm. Life gave me your cousins not long ago, but I've run out of eyes in which to use them on. A vet nurse in training eh? You're a good one, a good one for good. They need you.

Welcome to RP Nation. If you need a doctor to relive you of your gooey insides you come to me.
Wondered where Bob and Andrew got to, always liked them.

Thanks, in training but I'm working on it. Thank you for the welcome! I did appreciate it however I'll be holding onto my goey insides for now. Will let you know if I ever need rid of them though!

Holy SHIT. A warm welcome from the Soufflé God, and I hope to be a veterinary at some point in my life. I also enjoy pineapple on pizza, I didn't know I wasn't alone on this planet. Thank you person for existing.
Thanks YOU FOR existing and for the warm welcome <3 You're all so nice!

Hsy there! Welcome to RPNation. :)
I need to say this, I actually really like pineapple on plain cheese pizza, it's so bloody good.
I hope you have a great time on here and know that I'm always open to chat or rp!
I currently have a small-ish group rp with fandom crossovers (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, and possibly DC) set in a modern AU, know that we're always looking for new members if you're interested!
I know right! I will never understand those who dislike it, it's beautiful! Bloody brilliant.

I'll check those out! Love Marvel and Harry Potter and slowly getting into DC.

Thank you for the welcome!

I know right! I will never understand those who dislike it, it's beautiful! Bloody brilliant.

I'll check those out! Love Marvel and Harry Potter and slowly getting into DC.

Thank you for the welcome!
Yes! Haha. Glad I'm not the only one.
And go for it if you'd like! It's my pleasure.

Hello! I'm new here and thought I might as well give you a welcome too! I hope you enjoy your time here on RPN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back