• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hello all!

Quietpersona

Introvert at her finest
Hello All,

I'm once again Looking for partners. One or two at most. I'm looking for an original Female/Female romantic rp. It doesn't need to focus on romance of course, but I would like for it to be secondary at least.

I have just a few things I'm looking for in a partner:
1.) I would Like my partner to be female and at least 18. I've had..not so decent luck with male partners.
2.) If you feel the rp is dull, talk to me, help me brainstorm ways to brighten it that we both agree with.
3.) If you'd like to stop, just let me know. I hate when people suddenly stop replying.
4.) Please no one liners. I feed off of my partners. I like responding to actions and dialogue and one sentence is not enough to keep it going for me.

Thats about it. If you are interested, hit me up. We can chat and brainstorm ideas up together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back