Hello all!

Lilen

One Time Luck
Well, it's been a long time since I've done this, but I'm in search of new friends and new RP partners! I'm very excited to have stumbled upon RP nation; the posts I've read over so far show a very friendly and welcoming community!

A bit about myself: I'm not new to RP, however I am very rusty with RPing with other people. I very recently ended a 12 year RP with a friend, so I can say for certainty I am into long term RPs. (But if someone wants a short term, that's fine too).

Fandoms I'm into include: Yuri!! On Ice, FMA, GOT, OUAT, Inuyasha to name a couple.

I look forward to browsing through more threads and meeting more of you! And hopefully, I can find a few new RP partners too.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Well thank you! I can relate, I love sap very much. Perhaps you and I could start up an rp of our own, although I have to warn you I've never RPd something outside of a fandom ;]

Howdy!
I'm Sano, self proclaimed lord of the forum games and apparently the custodian of this video's use for jesting purposes:
I hope to see you around on the forum games, where I go to vent some of the emptiness of my life into the forum.

Wow! It is an honor to meet both the Hero of the Commonwealth and Lord of the Forum Games all at once ;] I look forward to checking out those forum games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back