Hello All

Leo Hyde

Demon Angel
Hello there everyone. I am new to this site so I am trying to get use to everything. I love to rp. I am really into Fantasy , Paranormal , Dark and Mysterious , Horror things like that. I also love K-Pop and enjoy writing scary stories and fanfics. I love to do long rps and usually do 1st person but I can do other types of rp such as 3rd person. Anything else you want to know about me just ask I promise I wont bite.

@Leo Hyde Donghaeee *hug tackles and cuddles* 

Your avatar is going to be the end of me btw :P

*snuggles* <3 <3 <3  You're stuck with me forever now donghae..now that you've joined rpn you can't escape me :P  

<3 I love you Donghae  <3  

@Leo Hyde Donghaeee *hug tackles and cuddles* 

Your avatar is going to be the end of me btw :P

*snuggles* <3 <3 <3  You're stuck with me forever now donghae..now that you've joined rpn you can't escape me :P  

<3 I love you Donghae  <3  

Lol Hey Song <3  yup looks like I am stuck with you now *hugs* you'll have to get use to my Ava cause you know the face claim wont change :P  

Trust me Leo, as long as you're not a jerk these people will gladly be you're friend. 

Also im supposed to give you you're welcome cookie but...I...lost it. Yeah that's what we're going with.

@Serious Face Well as far as I know I am not a jerk I havent been called one to my face lately so I think I am good then thank you 

Well  that is too bad you lost it no worries I understand I am sure it was enjoyed by someone  ;)

Lol Hey Song <3  yup looks like I am stuck with you now *hugs* you'll have to get use to my Ava cause you know the face claim wont change :P  

So get used to internally screaming and dying over Leo? Wow..gee thanks :P  atleast I get to see an angel 

*clings to you* Also if anyone is a jerk to you..I'll eat their hair. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends with your awesome personality donghae. ^_^

and if you don't you still always will have me~ and I can annoy the crap out of you enough for a thousand people :P  its what sisters are for

@RegalWindstar Your welcome :P  I always aim to torture .. I mean please you with my faces haha 

I don't think anyone will be a jerk to me and if they are you know I can handle things but its good to know I have you on my side.  You sure like to eat hair tho I hope you use salt atleast  8)

@RegalWindstar Your welcome :P  I always aim to torture .. I mean please you with my faces haha 

I don't think anyone will be a jerk to me and if they are you know I can handle things but its good to know I have you on my side.  You sure like to eat hair tho I hope you use salt atleast  8)

*grabs my fork, knife and salt* of course~ who wouldn't? :P  

"always aim to torture" well GEE THANKS XD 

well you do torture well then :P  

@Leo Hyde Donghae..you're as bad as a cuddly like baby bunny. :P  you adorable fluff.

Also Donghaaaae Can I keep @LilyannaGaming? *hugs Lilyanna* SHE LIKES VIXX FOR GOODNESS SAKE LET ME KEEP HER PLEASE!

VIXX, Monsta X, BTS, Plus more....

@Leo Hyde Donghae..you're as bad as a cuddly like baby bunny. :P  you adorable fluff.

Also Donghaaaae Can I keep @LilyannaGaming? *hugs Lilyanna* SHE LIKES VIXX FOR GOODNESS SAKE LET ME KEEP HER PLEASE!

@RegalWindstar Cause your attracted to bad guys ?  Idk :P  

@LilyannaGaming  Thank you it's nice to meet you 

Nice to meet you as well. It's always good to meet someone new. Especially with the same interest.

VIXX, Monsta X, BTS, Plus more....

O_O BTS? BTS ASWELL? *clings to you* dude be my friend omfg

whos your bts bias? mine..as you can see is kim seokjin XD

Hey hey @Leo Hyde you me and Lilyanna..if the 3 of us became close we could be like the kpop 3 musketeers :P  

don't ask just..just don't ask..Girl I'm up after 5 hours of sleep I'm bound to be somewhat weird right now XD

@RegalWindstar Oh boy she said the magic letters BTS lol now you wont let go but its not up to me to say who you can keep tho have all the cuddlies you want  but calling me fluffy your talking about my black wings right ?  8)

@RegalWindstar Oh boy she said the magic letters BTS lol now you wont let go but its not up to me to say who you can keep tho have all the cuddlies you want  but calling me fluffy your talking about my black wings right ?  8)

Like I've said before this is you 544_yoseob.jpg Adorable fluffy and harmless :P  

O_O BTS? BTS ASWELL? *clings to you* dude be my friend omfg

whos your bts bias? mine..as you can see is kim seokjin XD

I don't have a Bias they are all to good. I went from Namjoon, to Jin, To V, To Suga, to Jimin..... to jin. It kept changing so I gave up.

I don't have a Bias they are all to good. I went from Namjoon, to Jin, To V, To Suga, to Jimin..... to jin. It kept changing so I gave up.

Heeey I was that way with Boyfriend... and a couple others (well sort of I liked a lot of members but not all of them in a more...I see them as a man way) I ended up stanning multiple guys.

Like In Monsta X I stan Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Kihyun

In got7 I stan Yugyeom and Bambam

In boyfriend I stan...literally all of them bc..there is no choosing with boyfriend mm mm

In Vixx I used to be only a Leo stan but Hongbin kept trying to worm his way into my heart eventually I gave in after a year of trying hard to be loyal and now stan them both tho Leo is my #1 in vixx.

Only when I have to be and with you @RegalWindstar I have no choice you will annoy me to the point I give in otherwise right ? Like you said what sisters are for :P

Yeah yeah its what sisters are for :P  you got that right *huggles* cute little fluff ball~

Heeey I was that way with Boyfriend... and a couple others (well sort of I liked a lot of members but not all of them in a more...I see them as a man way) I ended up stanning multiple guys.

Like In Monsta X I stan Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Kihyun

In got7 I stan Yugyeom and Bambam

In boyfriend I stan...literally all of them bc..there is no choosing with boyfriend mm mm

In Vixx I used to be only a Leo stan but Hongbin kept trying to worm his way into my heart eventually I gave in after a year of trying hard to be loyal and now stan them both tho Leo is my #1 in vixx.

Monsta X- Jooheon, Kihyun, and Minhyuk.

Got7- Bam-Bam, Mark, Yugyeom.

I have not heard boyfriend........ :(

Vixx- N, Leo, and ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back