Hello all!

CamlinSkitt

Probably Overthinking It
So, I'm not at all overwhelmed or anything. Nope.

I love creating stories with people, but my role play partners in the past have generally been my real-life friends (apart from a couple lucky breaks on Gaia Online years ago). None of them have the same time and interest as me anymore, so I Googled rp sites to seek out new partners. Thus far, this place looks amazing!

Call me Skittish, or any reasonable derivative of the handle you prefer. Pleased to meet you. ( :) ) I just found out this site has kind of awesome emotes. ( :D ) I'm female, early twenties, and I live in the United States. My favorite color is, completely and undeniably, purple. Any shade of purple will do, so long as it is in the purple family. Because purple. My favorite animals are owls, closely followed by dogs. I like cats, but I'm allergic, so I'm kind of obligated to prefer dogs in my home.

I love fantasy books. Not exclusively, but fantasy occupies much of my attention. The Harry Potter series will always have a very, very special place in my heart, but I also liked Eragon, Dresden Files, Lord of the Rings, Graceling, and Mortal Instruments, to name the first few that come to mind at the moment. My favorite role plays tend to be along these lines. I also dabble in anime and manga, especially shoujo manga. The cute, emotional, and generally pointless fluff raises my spirits when I'm down.

I've been role playing on and off for...almost ten years now, I think. I've stuck mainly to one on ones or groups of three for the most part. In my limited experience, group role plays just end up messy and rambling. Of course, those were all hosted on Gaia, so that probably explains it. The point is that I'm currently searching for partners, but I'm not entirely adverse to trying out some groups.

Introductions aside, I'm happy to join such a great community! I look forward to meeting some of you! (Just some, because my brain would hurt if I met all of you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! You seem very interesting! I love making stories too, and OMG a fellow Mortal Instruments fan. I love you already. And YOU DABBLE IN ANIME AND MANGA. Why hadn't I met you before?

sandramochi said:
Hi! You seem very interesting! I love making stories too, and OMG a fellow Mortal Instruments fan. I love you already. And YOU DABBLE IN ANIME AND MANGA. Why hadn't I met you before?
Haha, good question! Glad to finally meet you. (^.^) I'm so impatient to get my hands on the next series!

Hey there! Welcome to RpN!

First things that catch my eyes are.... Eragon and cats. And the fact that at two in the morning, your name looks like Skittles, but that's beside the point.

@Mayumi HAH I beat you! *^* *dances around wiggling my butt* I beat you~ I beat you~ iiiii Beeeaaat yooouuu~

*Clears throat* I'm totally mature...yup...totally.

Anyway I agree with Mayumi about your name xD I keep reading it as skittles actually @Skittish

I'm brand new, but I thought i'd drop by to say hello and welcome! I like your name! Sounds like Skittles, eheh. I actually found this by googling it too, since I had no earthly idea where to find a good RP site! You seem extremely nice, and it would be amazing to RP with you one day; maybe when you get settled in, and I do as well, heheh.

Mayumi said:
Hey there! Welcome to RpN!
First things that catch my eyes are.... Eragon and cats. And the fact that at two in the morning, your name looks like Skittles, but that's beside the point.
Thanks!

Haha, you're right, I didn't notice that! Skittles sounds like excellent nickname material to me. ^_^

KorrieRose said:
I'm brand new, but I thought i'd drop by to say hello and welcome! I like your name! Sounds like Skittles, eheh. I actually found this by googling it too, since I had no earthly idea where to find a good RP site! You seem extremely nice, and it would be amazing to RP with you one day; maybe when you get settled in, and I do as well, heheh.
Thanks, nice to meet another new member! I guess at this point it's official--call me Skittles. xD I agree, we should talk more once it isn't absurdly late at night/in the morning.

@Skittish You might want to change your "New Member" thing to "Call me Skittles" in your settings! For me it's almost 1:00 AM, but i'm nocturnal, so I feel super energetic.

Almost three in the morning here. Either way, I was having trouble with my blanket.

Hey, didn't I read something somewhere about a shoutbox? I can't find it.

Edit: Glad to hear it, Regal! Non-insomniacs should cherish their rest more. *sighs dreamily* Rest...

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoutbox was taken down due to the fact that it died and was only killed faster by the fact that it went against it's own coding thing stuff... what am I saying.

You not only vaguely made sense to someone, but you did it at 3:30 (I think?) in the morning!

Is there a way to friend or follow people on this site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back