Hello... Again?

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
Hello! Since the site last updated, I have been awhile while the people running this whole shibang finalized the new look and coding. Now since the site is currently stable and all done up, I figured I would introduce myself again! I'm Vinyl! I like to do Romantic Roleplays once in awhile but I love focusing on darker more serious and heavy content. I love doing Drama, Psychological Horror and Yandere RP's, they get me really in the mood to write. Now over the Months of my absence I have done many studies on different mental disorders, sicknesses and diseases, as well as heavy research on the Human Psychology. My vocabulary has become quite adequate over this time yet I still suck at typing since at times my hand go faster then my brain can keep up with. In any case though, I do hope you see me around more often as I love this site and it's people, do Roleplay with me and my twenty plus characters soon~

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
I have been on this site before, and I am familiar with it's set.

Welcome back! As most of us know Mechanist just copies and pastes his welcoming post.

Sorry to say but it is also inconvenient and confusing, some people may think, as I did, you did not even read the post.
Yeah I read it but I'm just doin what I felt was easier, trust me I used to write a custom post for the introductory posts back in 2015 and some in 2016 but it got tiring after a while, so thusly I decided to copy and paste, plus most introductory posts are from actual new members and not existing members making a second introduction

Welcome back _VINYL_ _VINYL_ I hope you find your own role-plays, and get your own feet on the new update...
This is my second account on this site, I was Circus Girl Patches on my other account. After disappearing myself I just thought it easier to make a new account, in order to make new friends, and meet different people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back