Hello Again

Miyuki

Jirachi-Sama / Red Masquerade
Hello, everybody. My name is Miyuki, and I am a lover of role-playing. I was first truly introduced into role-playing around two years ago, which lead me to this website. I was only a member here for a short period of time back then, as I had to leave soon after due to some major issues which had taken place in my life. After two years, I have decided to return to this website which had welcomed me with open arms and had treated me kindly. Back then, I took this place for granted, but I now see how important this website and the people in it were to me.

I truly wish to find as many people as I can which I had made memories with during my prior time here, and look forward to the many memories I shall hopefully make with all the people I will newly meet.

Welcome back.  I hope that your return will find you in a good place here.

I'm personally recruiting for a Robotech game that is about to start up.

If you like Robotech at all, even if you don't know the system, I can show you the ropes no problem.  Interested?

Welcome back.  I hope that your return will find you in a good place here.

I'm personally recruiting for a Robotech game that is about to start up.

If you like Robotech at all, even if you don't know the system, I can show you the ropes no problem.  Interested?

I wish I knew anything about Robotech. Unfortunately, I have only heard mentioning of it by my siblings. Regardless, I shall give it a look, as I am fairly interested in the idea behind Robotech.

Welcome back! I'm new as well, so I didn't know you back then, but I hope you're feeling better regardless.

I welcome you to the website, my newly-found acquaintance. Thank you for welcoming me back to this place, it warms my heart seeing that there are still plenty of people enjoying this place the same as people did two years prior.

Welcome back! This place just had a complete revamp so there are certainly a lot of new stuff to rediscover. See you around!

I wish I knew anything about Robotech. Unfortunately, I have only heard mentioning of it by my siblings. Regardless, I shall give it a look, as I am fairly interested in the idea behind Robotech.

I have worked with people that have never played the system before with good results.  If you are looking for a good story with lots of action, give it a try.

I have worked with people that have never played the system before with good results.  If you are looking for a good story with lots of action, give it a try.

I wish I were able to dedicate the time to such a role-play, though I work at night, as well as I need something slow-paced for right now due to being rather out of the role-playing scene.

Not a problem.  I thought it would be nice to extend the offer to you, and if you decide that you'd like to give this a shot, send me a message.  Have fun with your time here!

Welcome back! *throws confetti around* I don't believe we ever met. I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back