• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hellhounds Motorcycle Club

Alright! but that idea is fine as long as she 100% passes as a guy, at least for awhile? I don't wanna break your RP or anything

so, ive pretty much decided i wanna make a lady, though one that doesn't take any bullshit. does anyone wanna play her guy? though, only if there is actual love involved.~ otherwise i'd rather sh be single

so, ive pretty much decided i wanna make a lady, though one that doesn't take any bullshit. does anyone wanna play her guy? though, only if there is actual love involved.~ otherwise i'd rather sh be single
lmao, I’m in the same boat. My lady ain’t gonna take shit from anyone.

Cliffspiracy Cliffspiracy that was a question for the mod about my characters
Ah, makes perfect sense now.

My guy isn't going to take any bullshit so maybe a no bullshit taking couple? lol

I know one of my characters is gonna be a guy - the son of Andy and Marion Scott. If anyone would like to be a kid of theirs that's great too.

woah this looks really cool!
Is there still a spot open here? I'd love to join!
Maybe make a dumb muscle, I love dumb characters so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back