• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL], please edit this post to include any OOC information
How far ahead is the timeskip? I was also just about to finish a reply to Trip but oh well.

Ten years max I was thinking..Im not sure I may or may not restart the whole thing but Im leaning towards just a timeskip and use the last rp as lore for this one (main reason I considered restarting is cause Im toning down the Op level)

Sinister Clown]Ten years max I was thinking..Im not sure I may or may not restart the whole thing but Im leaning towards just a timeskip and use the last rp as lore for this one (main reason I considered restarting is cause Im toning down the Op level) [/QUOTE] O.o I'd prefer a max of a 1 year timeskip to a restart or 10 year timeskip. Wbu @femjapanriceball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] . That is, if you were still leaving it mostly up to us to decide.

10 years?! Well hot damn! Madhu will be an old man by then! But I dont mind what the timeskip be to be honest, but I might do some adjusting and stuff like killing Madhu if it's so long. I dont think a regular human would live past 30 being an underboss (according to the old rp). But i'll see how this will go!

I'd have to find a new picture for Ciri..(obviously) but eh..if it came down to it 10 years would be fine. I suppose. Better than no RP at all.

I am joining!

And since my characters got wiped I am making new ones. (at least this time not seventy hundred something ^^)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Anyway can we take this to the OOC? I'd rather leave this for CS's I'm even going to start accepting characters over the OOC.

[/QUOTE]Whew, my OCD was starting to kick in.....................sometimes I am worse then DtK about it

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Need help?

[/QUOTE]
I don't even know whats wrong it doesnt make sense so pls.

@Colt556

Lol it's funny cause after I saw your comment about making adjustments I was about to say you were accepted anyway and I was just gonna have you a bit limited on how much you could do in the RP (And mostly use the character for big plot events cause it is a really OP power to have)

In other news. My sheet is read-able and the extent of Ciri's speed has finally actually been thought of. Its roughly twice the max speed of a real rabbit, I figured since she was BIGGER than a real rabbit she'd have more leg mass therefore more speeds. Yay science!

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]! Am I accepted!?
Yes sorry you're accepted ^-^ I was just fixing the CS thing

Bleh, I think it's probably about time I make my CS, I'm going to be starting with Tremki.

Also peoplessss I'll probably be starting the IC tomorrow or whenever I'm able to get all the information I want down. (Which I won't be able to do tonight since I'm pretty sure the other thread tabs won't be added until some ridiculous hour for me xD )

Mitchs98 said:
@Goldencurls Hai welcome to Hell how may I help chu. Kek
Hello, may I please get a BBcode killer? . . . If they're not in stock I'm sure I'm very capable without.

Okay, so tabs aren't my thing.

But, I can do accordions. So, I'm redoing my CS in a different form. ;)

(This close >< to murdering BBcode...)

Goldencurls said:
Hello, may I please get a BBcode killer? . . . If they're not in stock I'm sure I'm very capable without.

If Sinister hadn't fixed it I was going to Accordion the sheet to death. xD .

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Bleh, I think it's probably about time I make my CS, I'm going to be starting with Tremki.
Also peoplessss I'll probably be starting the IC tomorrow or whenever I'm able to get all the information I want down. (Which I won't be able to do tonight since I'm pretty sure the other thread tabs won't be added until some ridiculous hour for me xD )

[/QUOTE]
Oh! How many abilities are you limiting for gifted/genetically modified humans? This is very relevant to Shiro's and Elizabeth's CS. *spoiler alert Maria is dead*

Also @femjapanriceball You lose one fangirl. :<

1 ability this time.

But Sin's have two abilities, although those abilities will be determined from what Sin you might choose.

Goldencurls said:

If you want..I could work my magic on your CS if it's not working out for you..It's normally due to multiplying tabs or something

(Also, I've actually fixed the CS thing cause earlier I was having issues in working it out. Basically just use the coding there as a guideline to exactly what you need to have in there and don't need to have)

But like I said if you run into too much trouble and still can't work it out I can help

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]1 ability this time.
But Sin's have two abilities, although those abilities will be determined from what Sin you might choose.

[/QUOTE]
But..Ciri had two..and you accepted her O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back