• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Hell and Back: Main Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Gears

Insane War Toaster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hell was nothing like he had imagined, Simon had expected the fiery wasteland that he was taught about as a child, but this was different. Hell was a different kind of wasteland, full of both the familiar and unfamiliar. One second, you could be waking past the London Bridge, the next you would be in some futuristic building.

He wasn’t the only one there, it was just so vast that it was harder to find others. People that had been there longer said that this existed between multiverses, a realm of known and unknown.

He had found plenty from his universe and similar “Splinter realities; being realities that where slightly different, from someone deciding to wear a different suit to their cousins wedding or a foreign country starting a nuclear winter.

He had gathered those from the splinter realities of his own, forming a camp from a familiar building. Simon had forgot something’s along the way there, the old timers telling him it was a Curse. He hadn’t believed in the beginning, but he had seen even more bizarre things after that: Demons, Robots, and of course the undead.

He had learned a while ago, that if anyone died here they would come back as the undying, the type depending on the death. He had encountered many undead versions of his friends and comrades, even himself.

Time and space didn’t exist here, one could die and come here at the Sam stone as someone who had died hundreds of years prior and where ash in the living realm.

• Jules was not expecting to end up in Hell, nor was he expecting Hell to be anything but a hot, firey place. He hadn't encountered too many others yet, other than a weirdly dressed cowboy who Jules couldn't tell if he was a legitimate cowboy from the past or someone just wanting to play pretend. John Marston was that cowboy, pretend or not, and the two agreed, however hesitantly, to travel and attempt to navigate the depths of this place.

"So, explain to me exactly what you are to me again? Are you just playing cowboy or a real one? On mobius... well, they're not too many like you. Was it Halloween or something when you died?" Jules asked John again, causing the former outlaw and rancher to sigh.

"I've told you this I don't know how many times. I am... or was... an outlaw. I ran with a gang of them. Clearly mobius citizens never heard of the Van Der Linde gang." John replied, a little annoyed at Jules for asking the same question multiple times. He never told the creature, who claimed to be something called a "hedgehog" which gang he ran with, but he figured it he finally told Jules, he'd stop asking the same damn question.

With a slice of a blade, another poor unfortunate soul who had wandered into the man's path would fall, the tall blonde figure listlessly walking through the landscape he had found himself in following his final moments. To have reached the precipice and limit, to have found fulfilment at last with a true friend, only for that not to be the end of the story filled him with a deep melancholy he had not felt since before his first encounter with that person.

"Another world, a world a myre with tedium and triviality, but lacking any spark. A Tepid bog into which one can sink to weak to thrash as the muck clings to the eyes and fills the throat as they blissfully choke"

He had lost count of the days he had spent walking this ever-expanding land, full of nothing but beasts throwing themselves to a lacklustre harvest, or cowards hiding in their own shadows, it really was a disappointing land from that which he had fallen.

A shadow overhead would slowly grow bigger and bigger, until the ground shook from its impact. When the dust settled, a giant humanoid robot would be seen, laying on its back, unmoving. The chest on it opened up and a man with short black hair would stumble out, gripping his head with one hand, and holding onto the inside with another. A strange device, with a wire connection, was hooked up on his back and connected to the inside of the machine.

"Agh! What the hell is going on? I thought I died!"
He spoke to himself, with a sound of anger in his voice. "There was no way I could still be alive, when I got impaled....."
He noticed there were strange people on the ground below. He tensed, thinking he was in a hostile zone. He drew his gun and aimed it at one of the strangers below.
"Don't move! I want answers and no one is moving until I get them!"​

• Jules didn't see the falling shadow, due to the fact his right eye couldn't see and the shadow was more towards his blind side. He did, however, hear the impact.

Being a hedgehog, his ears were sensitive, and the loud impact made his ears ring. His hands instinctively went to his ears, trying to get them to stop ringing. He was faintly able to pick up the sound of someone talking, but he couldn't tell if it was John or someone else.

"Repeat that, John. What did you say?" Jules spoke, as the ringing in his ears started to settle down.

Kyojiro Rengoku was confused. Why was he in hell? He was honoable and trainned hard. What did he do wrong? The former flame Hashira looked at his suroundings.
He knew he was dead. The injury inflicted by Upper Moon 3 Akaza was fatal to him. Perhaps it was the reason he ended up in hell. Because a demon killed him?
Speaking of which,he expected hell to resemble a firery wasteland. It wasn't the case. At least there's that.
" I wonder if they have food." He said to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back