• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heist team

elissia gem

the true gem
you need money, as a teenager (13-19) your family has fallen ill, you have to earn a huge amount for a operation. this seems to be the quickest way.

Anthony, Alike and Elissia sat at a table, a few maps on the table. their familys was infected with a new disease, all the same. Elissia spoke finally, "w-we must do something."

*Kid speaks up*

"Well what can we do? You guys are stuck with no job, no money and I don't see anyone breaking out a cure anytime soon"

Alika stays quiet as Anthony looks at Kid, "i was about to say a idea." he says angerily. Elissia then speaks up. "we must do something."

Alika then shouts, "stop the fighting we could use that." Anthony's eyes widen. "quickest ways to earn money is crime right?"

*Kid's eyes widen*

"Woah, woah woah there, slow your role, I get it your family is in danger, and I am all for helping, after all, all of you and your families have been nothing but kind to me and treated me and my...(Pauses as if struggling with something)...Condition with respect, but we can't become some kind of group of criminals can we?"

Anthony ignored Kid and starts to mark all the banks with a red pen. "we need guns, i have a pistil but thats all." Elissia started to shake slightly, "i-i think we should make a fundraiser, like what cancer research did." Alika starts to laugh, "any easier ways?"

*Kid starts waving his arms*

"OF COURSE THERE'S EASIAER WAYS, WE COULD GET JOBS FOR ONE, THAT'S A GREAT PLACE TO START!"

Anthony looks at Kid annoyed, "way to long and hard."

Elissia likes the idea and says, "its safer."

Alika yawns, "as long as it does not include much work."

*Kid looks at Anthony dead in his eyes with a pleading look*

"Anthony please, think, what would your family think, we should be contributing to society, not trying to break it down"

Anthony smiles, "shall i mention my family are all former criminals?"

Alika opens her bag, takes out a cig and starts to smoke.

Elissia moves a seat away from Alika, "i think we should do a money raiser like what cancer did."

*Kid pinches the bridge of his nose*

"There's no convincing you all is there? Everything is either to much work or to hard."

With a sigh he gives up and moves to the table to sit down*

"Alright fine, I'm in on the crime idea I guess, someone has to stop you guys from getting shot"

Elissia sighs, "as long as we earn enough money im in."

Alika passes another sig to Anthony, Elissia and Kid, Elissia did not accept it

Anthony accepts the sig and starts to smoke, "where first?"

*Kid places a hand on his chin*

"Well I'm thinking that we just go for a small target first, like a gas station or something, a place where messing up doesn't mean instant jail and we can make a few mistakes"

Anthony seems to agree, "i have a car, we head to the gas station on the moterway."

Elissia looks scared, "how should we go it."

Alika throws her sig away and says, "as long as im near a computer im fine."

Anthony smiles, "i have a few guns."

Elissia takes a deep breath, "i have a bad feeling about this."

Alika just takes out her phone and starts to play a game.

*Kid leans back in his chair, sighing*

"Lets just get this done"

(Sorry BTW I've been busy)

Elissia takes a deep breath, "l-lets."

Anthony stands up, pulls out a gun and walks to his car.

Alika is still playing games.

*Kid stands up and walks with Anthony to the car*

"I have a feeling I'm going to regret this"

Anthony and Elissia get in the front before Kid can react.

Elissia takes out a few helmats and give them to Kid and Anthony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back