• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heist Family Zero OOC [REBOOT]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Btw I’ll have my post up Friday afternoon
(EST timezone) I have work tonight and tomorrow in the morning

BlackLung has confirmed that they are no longer interested. The RP will continue as though they were never here

Sorry for not posting... could be all the way until next Friday as I have received a new 5 day job, which means my RPs will be done on Saturdays and Sundays now. and my birthday is this saturday, so it will be next saturday evening before I can RP.

Sorry for the delay, but I felt you all should be aware that this was happening rather than think I was ghosting you!

Sorry for taking so long. I just haven't had a lot of free time lately.

At least I posted!

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 If i need to edit let me know, tried to keep it light hearted as Rosita's personality allows cause honestly I do want to seem them all working together in a friendly sense eventually

Ayama Ayama What I know is that Jd and I read your post, he asked me to clear thing up and now we're here cause I think he went offline xd if anything we can wait for him or just, let Pleb post and get back into order?

Did JD ask you to post or to clear things up? 'cause the latter might have just meant making edits and/or discussing things OOC.

He said to clear things up I should post Asap but if you want you can pm me and we can talk about edits and such and I could delete my post and pretend this never happened XD hahaha
Up to you
I don’t know when he’ll be back with his new schedule and all

I don't think that would really be my call to make, though I'm surprised you'd be asked to post again immediately considering everything we went through to get the posting order established in the first place.
Also, if something needs clearing up it's usually done in OOC and edits- not IC.

Well I try not to over step boundaries with gms and he’s a friend so I trusted his judgment and posted on his request

either ways it’s an easy fix not like it’s a huge deal that’ll take several posts to fix, but we can wait for jds call if you’re prefer and if that would be easier

Ayama Ayama AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

I had asked her to post because your characters turned hostile pretty quick and I wanted to diffuse the situation sooner rather than later

I don't see how more posting accomplishes that- it just escalates the situation in the same direction.
If you consider the antagonism to be an issue, then what makes the most sense is to ask for edits to the original post.

Well then I'll remove my post and ask you this, what made you think the Valdez's were accusing the twins of making the family a target for the Apocrypha? I clearly wrote that Rosita wasn't sure of their skills yes and wasn't so trusting but never accused them of that nor said anything about wanting them gone. Mark says at the end that perhaps the twins should simply focus on training their skills the most to prove them selves with the heist. So what in my post was leading you in the other way? Cause I can't see it xd and i wanna avoid this in the future of course. Ayama Ayama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back