• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heir (s0y and youngjae)

youngkyun

sad but rad
i got it the right forum this time lmao

tumblr_op61u7AU1S1uz2i8ro3_400.gif

coded by y o u n g j a e

Park Ji Ho
"Well.. I have three part time jobs, I have one late tonight.. I'm free from five to seven usually every night, Wednesdays I'm free all night, same with Sundays." He shrugged, turning to face him with a small sigh.

"So just choose out of those." He glanced around the room and ran a hand through his hair again. It was a nervous habit. Whenever he was nervous he ran his hand through his hair.

"We need to start mapping out prices." Jiho grabbed a highlighter from his bag, highlighting the most expensive items on the page. "I don't think any of us here could afford all this except you, Tae In." He chuckled, glancing up at everyone around him. "Man, Sydney is expensive." He snorted, pulling out his phone and looking up prices for everything.

Clouds Clouds

9d2496d072b9abe534e03fc4008cee670418ec2a_hq.gif

Song Tae-In

”Let’s go with Wednesday then.” He responded, taking out his cell phone and made an appointment in his calendar so he wouldn’t forget about it. Typing everything in neatly so he wouldn’t mess it up with something else. Though at the mentioning of only him being able to afford the travel, he paused for a moment as he thought about it. The guy had a point in that as the others weren’t in the same situation as him after all. Frowning his eyebrows as he blamed himself for forgetting about that fact. He wasn’t in a really wealthy school and was mainly surrounded by commoners which made him, figuratively speaking, smack himself in the face.

”Right… Well, the sightseeing shouldn’t be too expensive but we could do something about the food.” He muttered under his breath as he actually started to think about it seriously. ”And also, where do you want us to meet?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. Though his eyes went back towards his cell phone as he scrolled through any recommendations, wondering what the students would enjoy the most. It wasn’t as easy as he thought it would’ve been with the limitations regarding the cost of the journey.

”I found a Mexican restaurant here which would be nice to eat at in the evening. It isn’t too fancy so you won’t need to worry about anything. They say the Carne Asada Fries are to die for.” He said as he tapped on his screen, showing the signature dish towards the other.

tumblr_op61u7AU1S1uz2i8ro3_400.gif

coded by y o u n g j a e

Park Ji Ho
"Uh, the library? There's resources that can help us there." Ji thought for a second before writing it down in his own phone. It had taken him a year to buy him and his mom phones. He bought it so the two would never lose touch, and he always knew where she was, just in case something were too happen.

"There's also transportation and housing when we're in Sydney." He reminded, writing down flight costs and hotel costs. Ji sighed as he looked at the costs. He would never be able to travel. He had no money, and too live in this world that's what you needed the most.

"That looks delicious." Ji stared at the fries and sighed happily. "Now I'm hungry." He chuckled, rubbing his stomach before writing down the restaurant. He thought for a second before looking up restaurants. "Let's see.. There's plenty of different foods, they even have a China town. There's a really good Italian restaurant here too." There was a bunch of different places the group could eat at, it was crazy. There was so many choices.

"There's so many choices here." Ji tapped his pen on the table and chewed on his lip. Ji flinched as an ad popped up about spiders. "Sydney has a lot of spiders too." He scrunched up his nose. "I hope you're good at killing spiders."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back