♡ Hehe hi! ♡

_Sky_

Th3 Br1ng3r 0f R@in

Hi everyone!

I'm Sky, and as u could probably already know, I'm new! And I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing...? I've never actually role-played much, a little here an there, but not like full on paragraph by paragraph. And not until now has it really caught my eye, so I was looking around for a beginning site, to get me into the feel of things, and in the mists of searching i found this site ^^ So I thought I'd give it try! So here I am!

Psst..... Psst
I'm am a bit shy..... ^^ But I'm not gonna let that keep me from making new friends, now am I

Hiya Sky! Welcome to the Nation! I was also new to rping when I found this site, and I found this community a great place to grow my writing skills. I'm sure you'll find that it's the same for you! :D

If you've got any questions, feel free to hit up the Site Questions and Information forum and we staff would be very glad to assist you. :3

-Derg

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hiya Sky! Welcome to the Nation! I was also new to rping when I found this site, and I found this community a great place to grow my writing skills. I'm sure you'll find that it's the same for you! :D

If you've got any questions, feel free to hit up the Site Questions and Information forum and we staff would be very glad to assist you. :3

-Derg

I'm sure I will fall in love with this site, and I think it will help tremendously with my writing skills, there kinda iffy ^^ An if i do have any questions i will surly do that! Thanks ^_^

Hey, welcome to the site! What kind of RPs are you interested in? Maybe we cold start one up!

Oh ^^" why thank you for the offer :csmile: and I would have to say that I've fallen in love with fantasy and fandom Rp's

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Why thank you ^33^ hehe, and i will surly take that offer for the cookies though :closed eyes open smile:

I'm sure I will fall in love with this site, and I think it will help tremendously with my writing skills, there kinda iffy ^^ An if i do have any questions i will surly do that! Thanks ^_^

Oh ^^" why thank you for the offer :csmile: and I would have to say that I've fallen in love with fantasy and fandom Rp's

Why thank you ^33^ hehe, and i will surly take that offer for the cookies though :closed eyes open smile:
Yessss everyone loves thecookies ^33^

I'm all for doing a Fantasy Rp, or a fandom if theres one we're both interested in! Would you like me to PM you so we can start talking?

Oh welcome, welcome to Rpn. I see that many have welcomed you and are already looking into roleplays. I wish you the best here and cool username by the way, I didn't even realize little icons are possible. They look really cute. Anyways if you do happen to have any questions further on don't hesitate to message me or any of the wonderful staff or user of this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back