• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heavens Fall (Need 1 more slot filled!)

TheWhiteLion

The Optimistic Pessimist
Since ancient times, many scholars have tried predicting the end of days.

Studying the earth, contemplating the stars, or searching inspired words from on high.

But now, we finally have our answer.

The end.... is now.

On a mountain in the east, a tablet appeared before two people. The tablet told of how the creator was wroth with humans for misusing their knowledge and strength but acknowledged that they still had the capacity to change. So a test had been set before them. Prove to the creator that humans could indeed love more than themselves. To prove that they could cast away everything they had for the sake of another.

The price of failure... is annihilation.

While one of the two saw this as benevolent redemption, the other believed the world to be beyond saving. They departed, each having their own plan to either prevent, or welcome this end.

Now, the fate of the world rests with a motley crew of strange individuals who find themselves working for an even stranger organization.

Will they succeed? Or will the wrath of the heavens fall down upon them?

If anyone wants to know more about how this will go down or have any general questions, please drop them here.

Basic rules:

1. (As if I need to state, but just in case) Please adhere to already stated Rpn rules.

2. Everyone is a MC. Every players story is equally important. Do not rush people.

3. The only god nodding that will be done will be if I have to force something to advance the story. If for your personal backstory/mission you need a bit of god modding, ask first please! It will make it easier to mediate any disputes that may arise.

4. Rules will probably be added as problems arise (not that I'm expecting them, but I will make sure that the rp remains as fair as it can for all parties)

5. Please be patient with me. I just want to have fun.

Sounds good, so how do we do this?

Well, since the three of us are about all were probably going to get at the moment. I'll post the CS in the actual thread along with the rules for the CS. After I review (mostly glance over so i can make sure nothing too crazy is going on) i'll give you two the general starting point and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back