• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy || Hearts At War || [OPEN AND SEARCHING FOR MORE PEOPLE!]

I know you do!!! XD haha but dont you think they might get a bit mad if we have three Interest Check for one rp!!! XD haha

Then again I mean we need an updated one I can send you the updated information if you like and you can make one!!! XD

Y'all silly lol

What positions are available?

Sorry took me all day, been busy with work and all.

Haha why thank you!!! XD and as for what positions are open there are quite a few. Just click the link to the characters section and you'll see! We are looking for a fourth member to Zarah's pack preferably a male but there are lots of other spots needing filled so feel free to choose whatever! :)

I'm interested but i'm thinking along the lines of a lone wolf. Could that possibly be a thing?

Yes a lone wolf would be fine I just did a reboot of this rp as well so I'll give you the link even though it say not accepting yet that is mainly for pack ranks until those I have in the previous put up their character/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back