• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

Haha yeah I know that's why I added dragon type haha it didn't dawn on me to think of the werebeasts haha that why Clash of Kinds came to me, but I didn't know if that would be to bland.

Name: Septi
Pack: Zariah's pack
Position:Healer/ fighter
Relatives(if any):none
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/2f/67/332f67355a88f803142aa7428db00feb.jpg but with some red fur due to his powers and has a third eye a genetic trait the septi wolves have. He's also a lot bigger than a lot of wolves.
Powers:Magic breaker this means all make ability's within 150 feet of him can be greatly weakened or he can counter with an anti magic blast or claw and such, this can place a fair, this also allows him to recover from mana deletion quicker than most because he stores a hell of a lot of mana in his body in order to use his blood magic which can heal small to medium wounds and remove poison and regenerate his wounds and he can smell a wounded wolf even if he can't see it because he' noise is very fine tuned this can back fire on him.

Like many ability's they have their draw backs magic breaker makes one very tired after a long battle and if forced can cause him to cough up blood and such. The blood magic is very powerful and can be used for offense and defense which means he has to sleep a decent amount of hours and eat and drink far more than most.
Other: sometimes place dump or dead because it serves him better, he likes teaching younger packmates but won't molly coddle them. Even though he's big he's not stupid and will run if he has to from a fight. He's not one to start fights he's learned that just makes unneeded trouble but if they don't back off then he'll bare his fangs.
Crush:tbd
Mate:tbd
Pups:none

Sorry I know my set up is a bit confusing, but do you want healer or hunter, because I have fighter?

changed to hunter and just an observation why aren't there more slots because it puts them at a disadvantage in some aspects unless I'm missing something.

Because they are an outsider group they've come together over hardships. Zarah is tyzers older sister she and her small pack are going to try and get to tyzer before full-on War breaks out that's not going to work. But Zarah's going to try and pull her brother from the darkness.

Ohh i just remember something to ask ahaha when will war start up in the hearts at war

It'll be just a little bit longer I hope you don't mind the wait. We mainly will be waiting for two people

Its alright bro im just asking cuz well if ever it starts will there be some kidnapping thats going to happen when the war started aahahaha

Well kidnap would be a better option and a better reason to start a war and can they kidnap Ferosa if you get the plan ahahhaha

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir who hasn't answered what question

Also I'm hoping to have a light pack fighter or two kidnap Alara if it's okay with FireMaiden FireMaiden and Al the lovely jazz Ferosa could get kidnapped when the dark pack goes to raid light and can't find Alara because they took her off somewhere different for questioning.

The kidnap disscussion was for BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising bro i was gonna give request for his to kidnap my healing Character from the light Clan and the Character from Darkness yes i have a Character from the darkness his name is Rha'Khan and he is a lead hunter you can meet him once you are in the rp

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Thats cool bro and yes that can work in and maybe there would be a wonderful spark thats gonna happen in the ending ahahahah also hmmm strange were would they put Alara and is Alara the single Character that my character got mention with. If i am right i might get a race to save her with the other wolves usinf Rha'Khan ahahahahaha

Me and my fantacies :P

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

The kidnap disscussion was for BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising bro i was gonna give request for his to kidnap my healing Character from the light Clan and the Character from Darkness yes i have a Character from the darkness his name is Rha'Khan and he is a lead hunter you can meet him once you are in the rp

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Thats cool bro and yes that can work in and maybe there would be a wonderful spark thats gonna happen in the ending ahahahah also hmmm strange were would they put Alara and is Alara the single Character that my character got mention with. If i am right i might get a race to save her with the other wolves usinf Rha'Khan ahahahahaha

Me and my fantacies :P

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Let me know when your done with your healing char for outsiders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back