• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War OCC

i am a mod and i'm helping out BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising with things becuase i know how busy they get,we've decided we needed a set of rules because we really don't want this rp to go down hill again.)

RULES:

1. be respectful,no bashing,no being rude and listen to the GM & mods. you have the worst character ever in rp but do not be rude in ooc.

2. no oneliners. responses will be a minium of 3 sentences,maxium of 3-4 paragrahs.

3. no godmodding,metagaming.

4. no killing other peoples ocs without permission.

5. no op ocs,they must have weaknesses. be realistic,nobody can be all powerful and just becuase your wolf is good at fighting does not make the unbeatable.

6. wait to be accepted into the rp before posting.

7. So that the flow of the RP does not exceed what many can handle, you must wait at least for two other members to post before posting again. Please be considerate of the schedule of others.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai Leo Radomir Leo Radomir V VAlterD Redakai Redakai Panzer Panzer SadSnake SadSnake
Raku Raku FireMaiden FireMaiden Donatello Donatello Peculiar3 Peculiar3 Cosmos Cosmos JokerValentine JokerValentine
Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving doneanddusted doneanddusted
Shane Shane Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey pal I think you do a great job communicating but if they are not really that active I think you may want to move onto more active and reliable characters for responses

i would appreciate you not telling how to do my posts or my characters,they are fine and you have no reason to tell me how to do things when i put time and thought into them even their bios are detailed whilist if you on the otherhand have very little details whatsoever.
-_- my reply along with other people's posts got buried by you,skul's,and peculiar's multiple pages of just one liners. so please think before you speak. thankyou.

ALSO,i am mentioning this for all of you to know but the user Lenny2000 Lenny2000 was not accepted into the rp in the first place because i went back and looked over some things and noticed that he had just started rping without being accepted first. he also broke multiple rules and was disrespectful towards me with further ado i ask that all of you please act as none of the stuff with him happened and that you Lenny2000 Lenny2000 refrain from making any further posts please.

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai Leo Radomir Leo Radomir V VAlterD Redakai Redakai Panzer Panzer SadSnake SadSnake
Raku Raku FireMaiden FireMaiden Donatello Donatello Peculiar3 Peculiar3 Cosmos Cosmos JokerValentine JokerValentine
Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving doneanddusted doneanddusted
Shane Shane Lazy Taco Lazy Taco [/QUOTE]

Hey guys Lenny was accepted through when I was talking with them. Sorry I haven't got them added yet. Once I wake up full I'll be sure to find my characters who were buried get my responses up and get things straightened out

At first I was okay with one liners but I didn't think it would go like this so that's why they are being taken out. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience for anyone but others want to enjoy the rp as well

Snake is very busy I've already talked to them and I am waiting for them to decide on what they want done. If they decide not to join us Zarah with be put up for grabs or I'll take over her and Dark Moon will become male.

Snake is very busy I've already talked to them and I am waiting for them to decide on what they want done. If they decide not to join us Zarah with be put up for grabs or I'll take over her and Dark Moon will become male.
i know this sounds rude but if the char is up for grabs i think it should be taken by someone that is balanced, that aside how many slots in the other group are left?

None and it's nothing really about Ballance for me it depends on how the cyst in my head gets... Push come to shove I can kill of two of my characters if need be but I am going to wait and see what snake wants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back