• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War Characters Reboot

Name: kino
Pack: light pack
Position: beta female
Relatives(if any):
Looks:

403c49cc92e8348d759aed1dc4f93a36--fantasy-wolf-anime-fantasy.jpg

Powers: shapeshifting,water element
Other:
kino is a very wise and rather intelligent wolf,she is very clever and witty with alot of thoughts. she's very stubborn when it comes to certain things and she can be hard to sway when she's like so. kino likes to do what she can to support her pack as well can often be known to help out in the medic den and with watching over/training the pack pups. she is very head strong,fearless,and stern.
Crush:
Mate:anguis
Pups: none,she is unable to bare pups and she had a few miscarriages in the past.

Last edited:
  • black_wolf_awp062w_by_brokenwolf1398-d8t9l5c.jpg
Basics

Name - Carnin
Pack- Light Pack
Position - Lead Fighter
Gender - Female
Age - 6 years, 3 months
Height (To shoulder) - 3.2 ft
Length (Nose to tail) - 6ft
Weight - 125lbs

Relatives

Mother
Unknown
Mother has not been seen years, since Carnin was a pup. It is unknown whether she is dead or alive. Carnin presumes her dead.

Father
Deceased
He died of his wounds sustained during a skirmish with rogue wolves, leaving her alone in the Light Pack.

Brother
Czen, Beta of the Dark Pack
Middle pup of the family. Their family was split, their mother taking Czen and their father taking Carnin. They do not know that they are in warring packs.

Sister
Shadowfear, Lead Fighter of the Dark Pack
Youngest pup of the family. Another long-lost sibling who was taken by their mother when the family split up.

Powers
None
Due to her lack of powers, Carnin has trained her body rigorously. Because of this she can endure more and is stronger than a normal wolf.

Crush
Anguis - Beta of the Light Pack
Despite him having a mate, Carnin has always admired Anguis since she became a part of the pack. He is one of reasons she pushes herself to maintain her status as the lead fighter in the pack. She has no hopes of competing with his mate, but who knows what fate may hold.

Mate
Deceased
Killed in a skirmish with the Dark Pack. This was a couple of years ago, he was the former lead fighter of the Light Pack and the main reason why she hates the Dark Pack so much.

Pups
None
Never had the opportunity to mate with her lover. Does she desire pups? Eventually, once this war is over and a victor is determined.

Last edited:
((Most certainly~ You said to bring the drama and I am <3 Also, if she's TOO BIG of a wolf...lemme know. I wanted to make her pretty big and tough to make her a good fighter and to...erm even the odds of her survival against wolves with powers.))

((Most certainly~ You said to bring the drama and I am <3 Also, if she's TOO BIG of a wolf...lemme know. I wanted to make her pretty big and tough to make her a good fighter and to...erm even the odds of her survival against wolves with powers.))
(That's fine and she's the size of a grey wolf just a bit taller is all so all good!)))

Btw I already asked and discussed with joker about being beta female in the discord last night ._.

Yes I know and you will be it's just love drama
(That's fine and she's the size of a grey wolf just a bit taller is all so all good!)))
Also, if anyone wants to have to put up with Naga go right ahead cuase he has alot of secrets and is not very sane,he's also rather evil :> definitely worse that his own alpha,basically he's messed up so bad that he's not allowed to have authority....also,please don't call me sweety,I'm not trying to be rude, It's just a bit of a pet peeve >_<

It's about time I got around to finishing my wolf. XD Here you go, say hello to Nariko.

Name: Nariko
Pack: None currently, in the future, Light Pack.
Position: N/A until she joins a pack
Relatives(if any): She doesn't know if she has any.
Looks:
99BsKPWqhzRVG-VmrQ2zKr-lszhBqQmWv0CqTUqcl2OCvBIdFZvK_HbuKcrtRnKA-AJuwrVA0gnBbhjaIuPeAaXxHdi9wQ=s400

Powers: Electricty
Other: She doesn't remember much of her family. She was left to fend for herself when she was two months old. She's been doing that ever since. She met a wolf once that offered to help her, but it wasn't long before he was gone too, leaving her alone once again. Because of this, she's a bit untrusting to those she first meets. She doesn't want to get close to anyone in fear of being left alone again, thus she stays by herself as a lone wolf. She'll speak in dark yellow.
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Pups: None yet.

Name:
Zartok the Betrayer

Pack:
No pack

Position:
Ex-Beta Male

Relatives(if any):

No family

Looks (Currently):

Powers:

Unknown

Other:

Is currently imprisoned in an unknown location

Crush:
None

Mate:
No one

Pups:
None​
(that is if you're still interested Hyydra Hyydra )

Well I would like to get a few more people but if not we can go ahead and start, any of you know anyone who might be interested invite them!!!!

• Name: Gwendelle, Wen for short
    Pack:
    Dark
    Position:
    Healer
    Relatives(if any):
    Sephera
    Looks:

e389e3ade7c2769f3977e4e7bbf68706--timberwolf-red-wolves.jpg

Powers:
    Healing
    Other:
    Quiet and reserved, Wen hates that she can only heal but is determined to make up for it. She knows her place but often wishes for more.
    Crush:
    N/a
    Mate:
    N/a
    Pups:
    N/a

As a leader, you can't let greed or jealousy cloud your mind. You must be level-headed, have love for all and be understanding. If you don't have those traits, then you can't be the leader your pack needs. It is also the duty of the leader to show all wolves we are one and the same.
Aetherheart

• 1d5e9a43c45ef5514cf206887e76c1de.png
    Name:
    Aetherheart
    Pack:
    Light

Position:
    Alpha/Alpha's mate

Last edited:

As a leader, you can't let greed or jealousy cloud your mind. You must be level-headed, have love for all and be understanding. If you don't have those traits, then you can't be the leader your pack needs. It is also the duty of the leader to show all wolves we are one and the same.
Aetherheart

• 1d5e9a43c45ef5514cf206887e76c1de.png
    Name:
    Aetherheart
    Pack:
    Light

Position:
    Alpha/Alpha's mate

A+/10 very nice

Name : Kae
Pack : Dark Pack
Position : Hunter
Relatives : None/Open
Looks
_86153969_christophermcleodwolf_permissiongranted.jpg

Powers : Fire, although he doesn't like to use his abilities and relies more on physical capability
Other : Kae is a little more than twisted. Pain and misery is something he welcomes openly, in fact, he finds enjoyment in it. As any wolf would, he has a "nice" spot somewhere under all the sick and evil thoughts, but be warned, it's gonna take some digging through a rough past to get to it. He typically has to keep an eye on Naga though. He and the rest of the pack know how messed up he is, and he has taken up the job of keeping him in check

Crush : None/Open
Mate : None/Open
Pups : None/Open

Name: Akeyra
Pack: light
Position: pup
Relatives(if any): His parents got killed by tyzer.
Looks:
images

Powers: light, shadow
Other: very skilled for a pup, his captivity in the dark pack created his nervous behaviour.
Crush: /
Mate:
n/a
Pups: n/a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back