• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π—›π—˜π—”π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦π—¦: π—₯π—˜π——π—¨π—« // 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋.

birth of venus

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜©π˜°π˜Άπ˜΄π˜¦οΉ—
Roleplay Type(s)

π—›π—˜π—”π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦π—¦: π—₯π—˜π——π—¨π—«
OOC THREAD.
feel free to chat, and ask erzulie erzulie and i any questions you have!
the new due date is thursday, june 22nd

INTEREST CHECK | CHARACTER SHEET THREAD

Last edited:
dogdance.gif

oh yeah i'm so excited babey

Will there be a discord?
yep! like i mentioned in the rules, there will be a discord for ooc. i might make it ahead of the due date if there's still more interest just for sake of ease

It's almost 2:30am for me, so I will return once I have slept <3

6442B868-9C5C-4345-9474-C158D60BA77E.jpeg
okay SO i put up a bunch of character concepts/placeholders because it’s 3 am and i am FERAL.

however i just wanted to note that not all of them are concrete/100% accurate (3 am brain, i will reread the lore in the morning!!) except for kitty who is pretty straightforward. tbh i dont even know if i’m going to be able to keep up with more than 1-2 characters and might nuke at least one but i had THOUGHTS WITHIN ME THAT I COULDNT CONTAIN AND NEEDED TO GET THEM DOWN BEFORE PASSING OUT.

AAAAAA IM SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK!!

View attachment 1093940
okay SO i put up a bunch of character concepts/placeholders because it’s 3 am and i am FERAL.

however i just wanted to note that not all of them are concrete/100% accurate (3 am brain, i will reread the lore in the morning!!) except for kitty who is pretty straightforward. tbh i dont even know if i’m going to be able to keep up with more than 1-2 characters and might nuke at least one but i had THOUGHTS WITHIN ME THAT I COULDNT CONTAIN AND NEEDED TO GET THEM DOWN BEFORE PASSING OUT.

AAAAAA IM SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK!!
😭😭😭 im just glad anyone remembered this tbh !! im already inhaling all these scrumptious concepts everyone is feeding me so far
also nw there's an entire week to flesh out these concepts, i realize i forgot to mention earlier tho atm the character application limit is two ! folks will definitely be able to make more later on tho c;

😭😭😭 im just glad anyone remembered this tbh !! im already inhaling all these scrumptious concepts everyone is feeding me so far
also nw there's an entire week to flesh out these concepts, i realize i forgot to mention earlier tho atm the character application limit is two ! folks will definitely be able to make more later on tho c;
plssss i’ve BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE it’s always been SO good !! really gets the gears going fr !

and also thank you for letting me know !! i took one down as to not crowd up the thread so soon 😭 ksnxkwjakwjJWNDKWNSJJW

plssss i’ve BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE it’s always been SO good !! really gets the gears going fr !

and also thank you for letting me know !! i took one down as to not crowd up the thread so soon 😭 ksnxkwjakwjJWNDKWNSJJW
;w; this rp is my brain child eeeee can't wait to get shit started
& no worries !! i had to talk myself out of posting 5 placeholders i'm ngl lmao i've got so many ideas, so expect to see a lore thread w some npcs soon enough

I’m so excited for this and I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head already, kind of want to do a miles morales/spider-man type of character but we will see

slinks in. πŸ‘€
helloo, i've been craving something cyberpunk themed for a while now so i'm excited. i have a couple of ideas already, i'm so torn between what abilities to use but i think it will be interesting to have a character with healing abilities (with drawbacks ofc since healing can potentially be quite op!) but we shall see.
kind of want to do a miles morales/spider-man type of character but we will see
also i love that idea sm, i watched the second spiderverse movie recently and i'm obsessed !! β€” ✦

Aaah I can’t wait to see all of the characters! I’m only sticking with Zahair this time around I think. It’s always easier handling one character lol.

hehe okay i posted my twins but i’m planning on changing their overall outcome this go around πŸ‘οΈ (as well as abilities most likely)

I’ve been at the store for most of the afternoon, so I’ll work on my character after I shower and make some coffee

Hey y’all! The discord is up and running! As a quick reminder, I wanna say that this roleplay is not first come first served! After the final cast is chosen we’ll be kicking those not accepted from the server.

DEADLINE UPDATE !

thank you everyone for the interest and major amount of patience, i've been handling some serious irl issues but things have calmed down and i am ready to write! due to the time i couldn't get online, i'm moving the hard deadline to thursday, june 22nd
so if you wanna throw your hat in the ring please feel free to do so!! i'm so excited to get us started. if you have any questions please feel to drop 'em in the ooc thread or join the discord
πŸ’™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back